The Slip In Montreal!

Del

Friday Sept. 30

Pop Montreal Festival

Le Swimming

Montreal, QC

Doors: 9:00 PM | Show: 9:00 PM

Ages: 18+

The Slip returns to Le Swimming as part of the Pop Montreal festival. There won't be an advance tickets and all tickets can be purchased at the door. The Slip plays at 11pm.

In three years, Pop Montreal has grown to include a bold cross-section of art forms and events, never losing sight of our focused mandate to reflect the community. Fans, journalists, musicians and industry representatives met in common spaces to experience a whirlwind of the best, most captivating, music and underground culture in North America.

I thought there wasn't going to be a Montreal date on this tour? Unless this isn't part of their Canadian tour...

awesome. I knew they could get a gig here. It's just a shame about the venue. Didn't know swimming was even a part of pop montreal (which is a GREAT festival by the way).

Damn. Just looked on their site and this is the same night as Black Mountain, another band I really wanted to check out. Well, I think Slip trumps Black Mountain....

Given that it's for the festival it'll be a short one hour set I suspect. What is great though is I really have trouble imagining that some of the journalists and scenester types in attendance won't latch on to what they're doing and give them some of the exposure they much deserve.

Well i know this is early but ive just booked an early shift on Friday and then the entire weekend off in hoping this means more than just one Slip date... now for a ride... if anyone is planning on leaving from the Toronto/ Oshawa area and has room for one traveller to Montreal or Ottawa that would be greatly appreciated... will definitely help out where i can...

PoG