Jambands.ca

Season Premiere of Simpsons/Family Guy Tonight

SevenSeasJim

"Bonfire of the Manatees" Episode #1618.

When Homer allows Fat Tony (Joe Mantegna) to shoot an explicit movie in the Simpson home, angry Marge leaves and meets Caleb Thorn (Alec Baldwin), an attractive marine biologist.

"Peter's Got Woods" Episode #414.

Brian's new relationship with Meg's teacher puts a strain on his friendship with Peter, so Peter finds a new friend, James Woods.

I haven't laughed audibly during the Simpsons in a really long time.

However, Family Guy was stellar, and American Dad proved to have pushed the envelope into a new low of hilariously and likely offensive humour that made me a fan of the Family guy. That Patrick Stewart character dating Stan's daughter and actually saying "Do you know what I was thinking about while I was staring at the back of your daughter's head? Your promotion!" would have made milk come outta my nose had I been drinking the cold white liquid.

I would have to say of the three shows that American Dad was the funniest from beginning to end. I thought the beginning of the Simpsons was strong but it really faded in the second half. I found with The Family Guy that less than half of the episode was funny but the funny parts were brilliant and the best laughs (which is often the case with this show for me).

I turned the TV off after Simpson's (it was OK, nothin too outragiously funny) but the Family Guy was a repeat no? It was originally supposed to be the season premiere but due to Hurricane related content it has been put on hold for a couple of weeks. Anyone confirm or deny this? Thanks.