Jambands.ca

guilty pleasure songs

dJEd

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my God! That was Zero? I thought it was someone named Nick. Not sure if they're the same person. :P The Brinapple did have a hoot being sous chef there though. GREAT after party, btw. Fun times. Although I'm still not sure what that pink mess was. Everyone said it was tasty though.

Deb, Sharon & Brinapple would sound SO amazing together. I'll tell him to bring his pipes. ;)

no, zero is not the mysterious nick. but he was definitely cooking that night. sari and i had that empty bottle of wine that brinapple had brought and used in the sauce in our kitchen for sooooo long. it made a nice candle stick.

the beets made it pink.

oh 105 spadina....how i miss you. there were lots of fun afterparties there. i can only hope that 98 aldercrest lives up to her predecessor.

edit to add: kaidy mae?! you were there? hehe i need to pay more attention to who's in my house at these things. and yyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeessssssss!! i KNEW it was brinapple. (it's REALLY been buggin me)

Edited by Guest

i can understand heaven, but to really love a woman??

if you like those duran duran songs, you have to suddenly blast "wild boys" out of your speakers at work. Doug does that every once in a while here and it's hillarious!.

oh am i suppose to be embarrassed about show tunes? I love musicals.

I was going to say my guilty pleasure band is Cheap Trick. I love Cheap Trick, they are so happy.

"If this is it.....

Please let me know

If this ain't love

You gotta let me go!!"

The first music related thing I ever recorded on VCR was Huey Lewis and the News "Heart of Rock and Roll" concert....man, that bass player (John Cipollina ?? somethin like that) had a smoke in his mouth the entire time! He was so cool. Holy shit its coming back to me....the members of the band.....the kid Chris Hayes on lead guitar...Johnny Cola, rhythym guitar and sax....keyboard player was Mario somebody....can't remember the drummer. Gold, sweet gold.