Jambands.ca

My head is spinning. A Whirlwind 2 days.

Ms.Huxtable

Wow Sharon! This certainly does rock. :thumbup: It now makes so much sense that you didn't get that other job seeing as the higher ups probably knew this boss of yours was about to get canned and that you'd be perfect for his position. Yay! I'm so happy for you. :D I sure hope you celebrate in true fashion this weekend (I'm sure you will). All the best being "Director". Man, that's one snazzy title.

Wow, thanks everyone. I just love sharing news with you all. Bad news is lessened and good news goes through the roof! As I told Calamity Jane, I'm going to set up a booth next week for anyone who wants to rub my belly. I'm feeling like one very lucky Buddah these days.

Sloth - Thanks man. The announcement should come ealry next week from Toronto once they complete my new job description (It will look different than Gert's by a bit). Expect some changes. Mainly the delivery of service we'll be able to provide now will be amazing.

The mandate posed to me was "Spend money to get customers and keep them." That wasn't Gert's line of thinking at all. It should make all of our jobs much easier.

Kaidy, I guess my new # 3 for the immediate future will be to build the moral of all the people I've worked with for the past 3 years under the direction of an idiot. It will be a challenge to get people to think in a new direction and I'm up for it.

WOO HOO!!!

Weekend starts..... now!