Jambands.ca

My head is spinning. A Whirlwind 2 days.

Ms.Huxtable

Remember earlier this week I listed 5 things that I wanted to do but haven't done yet? #3 on my list was tell my boss to f-off.

Well I walk into work yesterday and he's been fired.

As if that wasn't the best news I had ever heard, today I walk into work and was offered his position and was told "With greater responsibility comes greater income Sharon". Music to my ears!!!!

Dang life is good.

And yes, I still plan on attending College courses at night. 5 years from now I still plan to be a Designer, but it will be a sweet 5 years until then. YEE HAW!!!!!

This was meant to be. Your happiness is going to direct what goes on around you in your life. It'll even get your bosses fired (#2!)

Congratulations my sweet loved one.

(Well, I guess I didn't need to do that since I just did that downstairs, but a good ol' bump to the top of this fast moving forum was necessary)

Remember earlier this week I listed 5 things that I wanted to do but haven't done yet? #3 on my list was tell my boss to f-off.

I hadn't read this. That's funny.

WAH??

As if that wasn't the best news I had ever heard, today I walk into work and was offered his position

Congrats! That's awesome!

Happy Day, Ms.H! Congratulations! And, if you happened to know where your ex-boss lives, now might be the time to either show up on his/her doorstep, or write him/her a carefully worded letter...

(The letter suggestion is only partly tongue-in-cheek: write a letter, but don't send it. This may have a healthy catharic effect, but you could also paperclip it to your calendar for some month in late 2006, and see if you could imagine the employees you've had until that point writing a similar letter...)

Aloha,

Brad

As if that wasn't the best news I had ever heard, today I walk into work and was offered his position and was told "With greater responsibility comes greater income Sharon". Music to my ears!!!!

Dang life is good.

And yes, I still plan on attending College courses at night. 5 years from now I still plan to be a Designer, but it will be a sweet 5 years until then. YEE HAW!!!!!

very happy for you and sending big congratulation,s to you and know the job id right for ms right

way to go girl xoxooxox

you wouldn't believe the size of the smile on sharon's face. Geezuz. I love that smile.

I bought two 8 oz. Filet Mignon in honour of that smile for a good ol' fashioned steakhouse dinner tonight to celebrate! I considered visiting Stoned Faced Dolly's but realized the investment in 2 thick chunks of tender tender deliciously juicy meat would be a better time. We can drink wine and be merry at home.

This weekend is a CELEBRATION!

HAhaha It's funny you should post that picture Andre. Today sort of feels like I went back in time, changed one tiny thing and returned to the present with the same job only better, no more depression and more money.

If I ever have a child I'm going to name him Marty and if he ever accidententally sets fire to the carpet, I'll go easy on him.

I am so happy for you, Sharon! And so very proud of you! You dealt with a seemingly impossible situation for a long time. Your perserverance and professionalism is an inspiration!!! In fact, after hearing this good news today I was able to help a co-worker begin to deal with his drama at work.

And thank you to Mike too...I'm sure you were a wonderful support for Sharon. The 2 of you together continue to do wonderful things, and I am proud to be your family.

Lots of love to you!

Holy sheet. You know what I just thought? I asked for god vibes a couple months ago to get another job. I was disappointed that I didn't get it. That was the very first time I went to an interview and didn't get the job. Turnes out it was for the best. Wow, that's heavy and not in a gravitational pull kind of way.

Congratulations!

If anyone deserved this you did.

I am crawling with excitement for you tonight.

Yes and i am sure Mike has been a wonderful support to you!

I liked the part where you said if you have a child you will call him Marty being its a boy.

I have a brother-in-law called marty and he's wonderful.You started this!!

I just wish the very best for you in your new position.

Life can be good sometimes can't it?

Holy sheet. You know what I just thought? I asked for good vibes a couple months ago to get another job. I was disappointed that I didn't get it. That was the very first time I went to an interview and didn't get the job. Turnes out it was for the best. Wow, that's heavy and not in a gravitational pull kind of way.

Sharon, when I read that you didn't get the other job that you applied for, I thought to myself "Sharon didn't get the job she applied for because she's so damn good at what she is currently doing that they don't want to move her."

I'm happy that my gut instinct was right, and I'm so happy for you.

I've said it before and I'll say it again ... "Sharon Williamson rocks!"

Peace, love and hugs to you my friend.

Mark

I'm so happy for you, Sharon. You're good. You stuck to good, and good stuck to you. Look what happened.

Yay! Congratulations! Everyone's saying it, and it's true - you had this coming. You rock, and the universe knows it.

So is this guy going to be seen scooping fishheads out of garbage cans in dank alleyways some time soon or what.