Jambands.ca

Diesel Dog & Harvard Mouse Fri. Nov. 18 @ Lanc (Kitchener)

mark tonin

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will definitely be a good one. nothin' like the Lanc for a few friends, a few pints, laughs and a walk down by the river...will you be able to make it Doctor? I'll hit you up for directions after the show schwaa...Looking forward to seeing some of the Chatham crew out as well...if Studog is in, tell him to bring a few copies of the Bonaroo Neil pic...I still haven't grabbed one of those yet, dammit and my wife's gonna kill me if I don't satisfy her soon...It's somewhat comforting to know that Neil can do it for her if I can't...spread the word

Directions to the Lanc from Toronto.

-Get off 401 at Hwy#8 exit.

-Stay on 8 until it forks off to the right and turns into 85....fork to the right.

-Stay on 85 for awhile. You will pass the following exits: Ottawa, Victoria, Wellington.

-the next exit is Bridgeport, get off here.

-at stop sign, go left onto Bridgeport.

-at stoplight go left onto Lancaster.

-down the hill and on the right is The Lanc.

-Party!

Directions from the West:

-get off at hwy #8 Kitchener

-this puts you on sort of a city street but don't worry

-follow this road until you come to Maple Grove Rd. (you will see Pioneer Sports World to the right) and turn right.

-go under the bridge and then get onto Hwy#8 to Kitchener/Waterloo

-jive into the directions above and you're there.

-also Party!

Not sure of the exact address of the Lancaster Tavern, but the place next to it is 598 Lancaster Street West if you feel like Mapquesting it.

Good Luck!

Not sure of the exact address of the Lancaster Tavern, but the place next to it is 598 Lancaster Street West if you feel like Mapquesting it.

Good Luck!

The address is 574 Lancaster St. W.

This show is going to be a blast! I'm certain the fun won't stop after the Lanc shuts down for the night either. KW is the home of raging after parties!!

aap.jpg

if anyone feels so inclined to help spread the gospel, there are flyer pages (Black & white and colour) that can printed for passing out to friends, etc. :)

Flyers and stuff here...

Gotta love the ragin with the diesel :o

I can't wait to see them again' date=' and the perfectly congenial folks they routinely draw. [/quote']

what he said. i totally missed this thread...all this excitement and it's still a month away!!! diesel dog has a very agreeable and loyal following...can't wait to see everyone there!

This will definitely be a good one. nothin' like the Lanc for a few friends, a few pints, laughs and a walk down by the river...will you be able to make it Doctor? I'll hit you up for directions after the show schwaa...Looking forward to seeing some of the Chatham crew out as well...if Studog is in, tell him to bring a few copies of the Bonaroo Neil pic...I still haven't grabbed one of those yet, dammit and my wife's gonna kill me if I don't satisfy her soon...It's somewhat comforting to know that Neil can do it for her if I can't...spread the word

ya geomouse.... ya i'll certainly bring a few neil pics, no worries..

just let me know what size of pic u want ?

... i just can't wait to see u guys mother fukin jam !!