Jambands.ca

PriceBasher.ca deal of the day - DVD burner!

Basher

Interested in a new DVD burner? Well, TigerDirect.ca has this goodie for sale:

Samsung / 16x4x16x DVD+RW / 12x4x16x DVD-RW / 5x DVD+R DL / Beige DVD Burner

Samsung’s superb TS-H552U double layer DVD±RW/CD-RW burner offers incomparable reliability and superior performance. This versatile drive is compatible with a wide variety of formats and features a 2MB buffer memory, quick access times and fast data transfer speeds. The Samsung TH-H552U boasts Buffer Under Run Free Technology and provides exceptional protection against vibration and noise. If you’re looking for a high performance optical drive at an affordable price, this Samsung double layer DVD±RW/CD-RW burner is an exceptional choice.

Specifications

Cache Size 2 MB

DVD+R DL Write Speed 5x

DVD+R Write Speed 16x

DVD+RW Rewrite Speed 4X

DVD-R Write Speed 12x

DVD-RW Rewrite Speed 4X

CD Write Speed 40x

CD Rewrite Speed 32x

Color Beige

Interface Type E-IDE

TigerDirect.ca sells this item for Price: $60.99, plus a shipping charge of $11.04

PriceBasher.ca has found this item for $47.93, plus a shipping charge of $10.00.

YOU SAVE $14, and pay PriceBasher.ca only $1.40!

Email scanks@pricebasher.ca to grab this deal.

Hey, here's a somewhat serious question...

You've always been good on advice for these types of purchases, but now that you're selling stuff, are you still gonna give sound advice? I'm hoping the advice comes before the sale, ie. not selling less-than-stellar merch... I know you're a stand up guy. Just hoping that you're aware of the kind of questions that might come up. It's buyer beware always I guess. And the return policies are good too.

Hey. I'm not knocking this at all! I'm customer 2!!

AD

AD - I am not selling anything. I am only finding best prices, for a small service fee.

The typical customer will already have made up their mind on what they want to buy, then come to me to beat the best price they found. As the customer will end up buyin directly from a retailer, the returns and warranty are already ataken care of.

I suppose I'm using the word selling in a broader sense. I understand that you are not directly selling the item mentioned in the deal of the day, but you are selling the idea that this is today's deal and that it's a worthwhile purchase. Whatever. I'm just being pedantic. Not even my question. I was just sorry to see AD throw in the towel so easily. ;)

I will now join your mailing list!

I was just sorry to see AD throw in the towel so easily. ;)

I have a lot of angry Frenchmen to deal with today, otherwise I would have asked more questions. But I know the service is good; it's already saved me money (theoretically)

AD