Jambands.ca

Phish dates

Chewie

one of my favorite posts made on that thread is some dude believing it will surely happen because when you type in Phish on ticketmaster it reads:

"Tickets are currently not available online. Check back soon."

it says the same thing for Pink Floyd, The Grateful Dead and Johnny Cash! Looks like this year will be AMAZING!!!!!

marcO, they'll get back together, but they won't be phish, they'll be four losers still clinging to the magic they had and lost.

phish is gone forever people, do you really want them to come back and be little more than a caricature of themselves?

just my miserable opinion i guess.

do you really want them to come back and be little more than a caricature of themselves?

just my miserable opinion i guess.

I think you're right that that's just your opinion. I don't think anyone suggested they wanted Phish to return as a "caricature of themselves". I think people would like them to return, revitalized, and play some good music.

I also don't really see what the big deal is, anyway. There are plenty of good bands out there. Phish was just one of many.

Holy shit Chewie Thanks!

I just spent 45min reading all the posts. I will never get that 45min back.

I personaly doubt they will be back but just incase I booked hotel rooms and flights to every major city in the states and took a leave of absence from work. See you all at MSG!

OB