Jambands.ca

article about jambands.ca in ECHO magazine

mark tonin

Sorry for the double post, but a few people have suggested that I mention this in a separate thread, as not everyone will see it in the FUNdraiser thread.

[blurb]

There is an article about jambands.ca and the FUNdraiser show in this week's ECHO magazine. Hard copies of the magazine are distributed throughout the KW and Guelph region, and the online version of the article can be found here:

ECHO jambands.ca article

[/blurb]

Thanks Denise and ECHO for the informative and supportive article. Hopefully the story will help to bring some more great people into this community.

Peace, Mark

great article. Really written well, and makes me feel good about being apart of this community. I was feeling down aboout the board awhile ago for some reason, but that article just reminded me what its all about. Thanks to everyone who started this and brought this thing together.

ps: sorry guys wont be able to make the show though, completly broke these days trying to catch up on things. :(

great article. Really written well, and makes me feel good about being apart of this community. I was feeling down aboout the board awhile ago for some reason, but that article just reminded me what its all about. Thanks to everyone who started this and brought this thing together.

ps: sorry guys wont be able to make the show though, completly broke these days trying to catch up on things. :(

What a great article that was.It really opened my eyes at to what this is all about and how much work that goes into this.

I love spending time on here.

If I knew you JAy or lived handier to you I'd be happy to give you a few bucks to go and enjoy yourself and in the meantime it would be helping the fundraiser.Sounds like its going to be a wonderful time.Sorry you aren't going.

I was feeling down aboout the board awhile ago for some reason, but that article just reminded me what its all about. Thanks to everyone who started this and brought this thing together.

Hear ya, and agree. Having known churches that had less sincerity and more dysfunctionality going for them has helped a bunch ;).

("Archbishop Bouche"? Or would that just be "Archboucheip"?)

I was feeling down aboout the board awhile ago for some reason' date=' but that article just reminded me what its all about. Thanks to everyone who started this and brought this thing together.[/quote']

Hear ya, and agree. Having known churches that had less sincerity and more dysfunctionality going for them has helped a bunch ;).

("Archbishop Bouche"? Or would that just be "Archboucheip"?)

Or Archbouchop.