Jambands.ca

Jambands.ca fundraiser buttons still available

Large Marge

I found at the end of the night that someone had pinned a Vote for Lazlo button on my shirt, so Lazlo, consider yourself effectively, if unwittingly, evangelised.

That may have been me, I had bought one of each pin and two of the Lazlo ones, I have very faded memories of pinning it someone, but really can't recall who, I know it was at the end of the night though.

are there any left? Can I buy a set too?

I don't think you should have to buy a set. Isn't this a fundraiser to help out your commitment to Jambands? Atleast you should get em wholesale.

hey...I enjoy the benefits of the community too! I should get to pay as well !

if i put up my tshirt idea do i lose all rights to my intellectual property due to the ToS on this board? hehe

if we're gonna get some t-shirts made, it might be good to toss an idea into the pot. you'd easily win a free t-shirt if your idea becomes one, maybe 2 ;)

are there any left? Can I buy a set too?

I don't think you should have to buy a set. Isn't this a fundraiser to help out your commitment to Jambands? Atleast you should get em wholesale.

hey...I enjoy the benefits of the community too! I should get to pay as well !

Alright, alright, just tying to cut out the middle man. You make the discounts work for the rest of us!!!