Jambands.ca

Oysterhead added to Bonnaroo

SmoothedShredder

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all of you folk that are allowed into the USA can kiss my butt!

i'm [color:green]green with jealousy :crazy:

Suck it up and ask for a pardon, and then come see the biscuits in vermont with me. Sold

and PoG:

Renting a van? Sounds f-ing brilliant. I'm leaning on minimizing the miles or kilometers, mostly miles, that I put on the car. If we could rent something in, say, Michigan, on the way, why, that might make things ever more tempting.

I think my cat just pulled a Little Faces on me and hid a chicken wing under the couch. I am NOT kidding. Sure, I am high and drunk but I know there were three chicken wings on the coffee table where none now reside.

2 are on the rug.

1 is missing.

Has Barrett been over?

Oysterhead is hardly a Trey solo project. Trey is not the leader of that band. If anything, (and judging by his role in The Police), Oysterhead is Copeland's baby or a fully equal group dynamic.

I agree that Trey is not the leader of this band. He doesn't come through that way on the cd, nor did he live when I saw the Toronto show. I thought it was Claypool's baby, but a good friend of mine who is a big Copeland fan thought that he drove this band. So I guess there really is no leader, or three leaders ... and it makes for a band with huge potential.

I'd love to see this band again. The cd is intense, as was the live show that I saw in Toronto.

Peace, Mark

Massey Hall was sick.. I was lucky enough to be front row the entire show and Les scared the hell out of me!

I cant wait for June!!!

I must have saw you. I recall seeing Shitidiot getting the Les goggles. He was scared for Cully.

Anyone recall Les saying...............

"Hey give it up for me!"

Weild The Spade. Oysterhead is back! YaFuckingwho?

ah, ne'er mind. Oysterhead kicks ass. I do remember that. He played his ass off the entire show and I remember where I was way at the back there were like 4 scattered les fans (myself included)giving him due props every now and then. He just kept playing and finally dropped that line. The place went nuts. It was awesome.

Edited by Guest

Oysterhead is hardly a Trey solo project. Trey is not the leader of that band. If anything, (and judging by his role in The Police), Oysterhead is Copeland's baby or a fully equal group dynamic.

Copeland was approached by Les and Trey. He was self admittedly unaware of this whole "Jam scene," but decided to give it a try nonetheless. He also admitted he wasnt partial to jamming but, again, thought it was worth a shot. I highly doubt it was "his baby."