Jambands.ca

bonnaroo tickets

fluffhead77

It means, if you don't have a ticket when it's time to go to Bonaroo, just go. When you get to the gate hand the kid $100 and tell him you need wristbands for everyone in the car. It's the least stressful way to attend a festival of that capacity.

I know you can get a ticket or somehow sneak your way in once your down there, but I don't know about you guys and gals but there is no way I drive 12 or so hours without a ticket!!!

It means, if you don't have a ticket when it's time to go to Bonaroo, just go. When you get to the gate hand the kid $100 and tell him you need wristbands for everyone in the car. It's the least stressful way to attend a festival of that capacity.

I bet Booche will say something stupid in the next post.

ad

Two weeks before the fest, this and every other board on the net will be offering deals or at least tons of tix for face. Don't worry about it selling out, it can't can it? Don't they have room for 100 thousand + ppl and ususally at most sell 85 - 90 thou or so. I could be wrong.

Got mine too. I recently recieved a personal e-mail from a ticket agent that needs to contact me personally to ensure I get my tickets. Apparently this is now standard. Did anyone else, get this treatment?

Kinda sounds like a scam.... Did you order off the bonnarootickets.com website? Or through a 3rd party?

AD

Two weeks before the fest, this and every other board on the net will be offering deals or at least tons of tix for face. Don't worry about it selling out, it can't can it? Don't they have room for 100 thousand + ppl and ususally at most sell 85 - 90 thou or so. I could be wrong.

You're right about the deals on MBs, although there is a limited number of tickets and fest can, and does, sell out (tickets, that is) every year. Granted that limited number is pretty high, but the first couple of years it sold out almost two months prior, and this year they're reducing the capacity by about ten thousand (down to around 70 000, which it had been in years prior to '05).