Jambands.ca

Trey with Phil and Friends 2-12-06 Beacon

Cully

I'm really diggin this show and thought I'd share in the groove. First 3 people to PM me can have copies of the show gratis...

FYI, there has been some discussion on etree that this source has digi noise (drop-outs actually). It's a minor annoyance that is really only noticeable in Dark Star; but if that’s going to bother you then find another freebe...

BTW, Cripple Creek is great, Trey is wailin'

Got my three

Deeps

PassedOutGuy

Jakis

[color:purple]Looks like I'm gonna be a burnin fool tonight ;-)

Edited by Guest
Freebe Closed

Nice....thank you!

I was reading the comments on the d/l page, and I can't believe how anal people have become about quality of shows. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing better than a crispy perfect sounding show with no digipops, but unless you're there tapin it and editing it and seeding it, just listen and be happy. When I started my live music collection, like most of you I'm sure, we would mail tapes across the country and across the boarder, taking weeks at a time. Most often, the request of a show would have to do with the setlist...and beside that would be a letter grade. Seeing a Makisupa on a "B" tape was a highlight for me. I loved and enjoyed those crazy, hissy, shows that have to be flipped over in the middle of a jam.

I just think we're gettin a little spoiled.

point...if there is a rare, unique moment in time on stage, we should be more than gracious that someone was there to capture it, be it on a DAT setup, or a cellphone.

Whew....takes breath