Jambands.ca

ROLL CALL: TEA LEAF GREEN w/ HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER TONIGHT!

Jay Funk Dawg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for tommorow...what an amazing weekend (hopefully the weather will be nice so we can get in some rounds of disc golf)

Where is the good disc golf in Toronto? Heard rumors about a course on the islands? I'm just too lazy today to google it. Would like to get in on that this summer if others are doing it.

Hey Cully are you excited about tonight....is that a good reason to post so much in this thread?

Couldn't you in theory just BE excited and not take everyone through your excitement countdown?

God you post about being excited a lot. Do you have a puffer? Wouldn't want you to keel over.

Can you give us the Cully's excitement forecast.....how we looking around say 10 days before CTMF?

I'm gettin excited y'all!!!!! weooooooo aoooo ho aa hooo! pllllltpf :crazy:

dude the show that you are posting about is over two weeks away (this one is tonight) I am excited about this show, you should be too! Hopefully you will be there...also you post about shows all the time (this is a once in a lifetime show - probably never get to see this band in such a small venue again!!!)

Edited by Guest