Jambands.ca

Happy Slip Day!

bouche

Dang right, it's Happy Slip Day! Last year, about this time, the company for whom I work gave out the bonuses based on the 2004 results. Today, I got the notice about the bonus for the 2005 results, and it's more than it was last year (not much more, but those who remember what I put up last year might remember the amount, which I won't repeat).

In other words, :o :o :o

Aloha,

Brad

I sincerely, with a saddened heart, wish all of you a brilliant evening tonight. I wonder if anyone gets the chance to talk to Brad, Andrew or Marc would you please tell them that Luke would have loved to be here but that he is trying very hard to take better care of himself (and I suppose others in turn) and that this has been the greatest gift of the Slip's music and their friendship.

'I get tossed like a bone

to the dogs in the sky...'

As long as someone's talking to the band, do you mind finding out for me what time they'll be starting in Buffalo on Monday?

I have class that night, but would really like to go afterwards.... And it's wine tasting class, so I'll have to remember NOT to spit... yay for getting drunk in class!

don't worry Luke, I printed up your message and I'll just pass it on to the band if I can get past ms.huxtable and all of the other girlies!

I could just attach it to her bra so when it comes flying off headed for Brad Barr, your message in a bottle will have made it's journey.