Jambands.ca

BURT NEILSON in Kingston (March 24th)

promoter

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got Flip-a-switch (Clap on, clap off) here and this is the deal. Tag.

Waiting The Day >

Stop 28

Bored Again

These Days >

Yellow >

Distraction

Set 2

In The Belly

Martian

Number 7

Chevron

(This band cant even figure out what song they are missing right now. How serious are we supposed to take them? Idiots..........)

I dont know what song we are missing right now!

Encore:

Some stupid Phish cover of a Stones tune

hey, that's quick action. How did the 1/2 PA system work out for you?

Scherzo is closing down in a week and sure enough they've let it fall apart in the last stretch. No beer taps, a PA system where only one side worked so Aberg had to turn his mics to the working side.

Ordering a beer was similar to an episode from Star Trek the Next Generation where crew members slowly disappeared and doctor Crusher was the only one who noticed.

I ordered a Stella and after it was done I went for another, OUT. Next up...Keiths, I returned for another Keiths, OUT. I got a 50, came back and they were out. I moved on to Canadian and got 2....shortly there after, the bar was out of beer.

The show was really fun and the BnB just friggin kick butt everytime...but the bar sucked ass. I'm going to take a picture of the poster on the front door that 'Promoter' had to have made by hand in under 20 seconds. [color:purple] It is going to go down in history as the best Rock poster ever!

we got a killer, drum smashing Frankenstien

Hahahahahhaa, you should see Gavin's injuries from that episode! I suppose it isnt very funny to him but the story conjures up images of Keith Moon.

The Kingston recording is uploading to archive.org now. Should be ready by tonight.

You are the best Aberg.

It really is a crying shame how much that bar has deteriorated.

Yeah, I definitely had to laugh at that "poster". The recording is actually pretty incredible considering the 1/2 of a PA issue. You wouldn't even notice it in the recording, but I'll let you all decide for yourselves.. should be ready soon. I'll post the link when it is.

"This item is not yet public. When it is, you can be the first to write a review" boo. hurry up Archive ;)

Here's my contribution to the memories. For all you know, I could have just made this myself :P

I think I've just been inspired to do some art...

hey is that pub the place that has-had the super nice wooden dance floor where I mighta seen nero?

...oops I meant to caption the fine poster...too lazy to go back though.... :P

Edited by Guest

Hahahahahhaa, you should see Gavin's injuries from that episode! I suppose it isnt very funny to him but the story conjures up images of Keith Moon.

He made Keith Moon look like an ameteur. It was even better the second time he climbed up there. There was freshmen girls running for their lives.

Yeah, I definitely had to laugh at that "poster". The recording is actually pretty incredible considering the 1/2 of a PA issue. You wouldn't even notice it in the recording, but I'll let you all decide for yourselves.. should be ready soon. I'll post the link when it is.

Damn it does sound very very good.