Jambands.ca

BURT NEILSON in Kingston (March 24th)

promoter

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm coming in no matter what, and I'm bringing a lawn chair. ;)

are you really gonna be at this show?

Sweet.. I live a 2 minute walk from the scherzo,. so you and whoever are welcome to come over for a few drinks before hand if you like.

see ya then.

(I doubt it will fill up the place...but I hope it will)

hopefully badams will seperate from Furrball in WoW and join us ;)

Ms.Hux, me, booche, douglas, (maybe barrett?) will surely be coming to town. I think we should be able to get at least 1 brennan out (if he can be seperated from XBox360) and maybe another Brennan from Ottawa.

For me, there's maybe a 25% chance I'll be at this show, as I think it'd be better for me to stay in town and see Mr. Something Something at The Bayou. (No, I'm not saying Mr.SS is better than BNB, but having to sandwich some heavy partying + a BNB show/taping in between the getting there and the getting back will sap my resources heavily, I think. If Mr.SS [or another equivalently good band] wasn't playing, I'd probably go, but if I can stay in town and still see a show [and a good show, at that], well, that just works better for me.)

Aloha,

Brad

Flattery will get you everywhere, bouche. :)

The question is whether it'll get me to Kingston. I sent a note off to aberg83 asking if he'll be there, but last time I talked to him, he was thinking about TLG in Toronto that night. So I really don't know at this point.

Aloha,

Brad

I might be able to comp. you if that would help....

wow thanks for all the great interest....if I send a certain Kingston person a copy of my very simple poster do you think you could help out and get soe up downtown for me? There's a special prize in it for you and NO! I'ts not me jumping out of a cake, I did that last week and scared some small children...I kid....

Oh man... it's been way too long since we've been to Kingston.... way too long. The band is really looking forward to this show as well as our mini-run that weekend.

thurs 23 - RED DOG - Peterborough

fri 24 - SCHERZO - Kingston

sat 25 - RIVOLI - Toronto

Woo hoo! Can't wait.

[color:red]BUBBA'S!!!!:D :D

poutine.jpg

aw Mary, the last time I had Bubba's, it was kinda gross. It may be because I'm spoiled rotten in Hull, or I got a bad gravy. All I could taste was garlic powder. For some reason, I don't ever remember it tasting like that before....but I'm willing to give'r another shot.