Jambands.ca

Who is going to see Willie Nelson?

Cully

One of my fav. performances was Farm Aid 1997, when Willie came out and did an entire country set with Beck!!! I guess Beck's Dad and Willie are old friends.

Lineup also included, Allman Brothers, Dave Matthews, John Fogerty, Billy Ray Cyrus!!!

Edited by Guest

was talking to Brian Griffith about Willie playing (Brian played a tour with Willie) and he mentioned Willie hooked him and his girlfriend up with passes for the Hamilton show

sure be nice if Bri got invited up to do a tune or few in front of the home-town crowd

In for Toronto' date=' have an extra if anyone is interested.[/quote']

I AM - how much...just checking my dates I think I'm interested.....

may 2nd...yehaw I'm in town....lemme know if its still available....

was wanting to go all along. Willie was the first music I every requested in my younger year for my birthday... :) I don't remember what album or any of the songs I would have liked back then in fact I think it was the long hair. But now I appreciate the music as opposed to the hair. (still have a think for long and scruffy hair but that's besides the point) :P

was talking to Brian Griffith about Willie playing (Brian played a tour with Willie) and he mentioned Willie hooked him and his girlfriend up with passes for the Hamilton show

sure be nice if Bri got invited up to do a tune or few in front of the home-town crowd

Hey Payce-ley,

That would be great news if Brian Griffiths got on stage for the Willie Nelson show in Hamilton.

Especially if Willie decided to peform material from his brilliant and overlooked 1998 effort 'Teatro,' in which Griffiths was involved due to production of Daniel Lanois.

Tim

Edited by Guest

Brian seemed very optimistic that he would be playing a couple tunes with Willie when last we spoke.