Jambands.ca

Happy Mothers Day

NewRider

Yes, here's to moms! Our girls' spent the day taking care of this big doofus (viz. their father) who'd failed to pull his hand out of the way of a sliding van door and had one of the fingers on his left hand crushed. I'm glad I was at least able to make breakfast this morning, to mitigate some of my guilt :P.

Motherhood is altogether mysterious, in the fullest and richest senses of the word. Everyone please take the time to digest this fact at least once today. If you've had the privilege of being on hand at a birth, you'll know what I mean. It's like being there at a death - the doors to eternity are open, and you feel the breeze from the other side. It's what life is all about; it's terrible how easily we can let that experience recede.

Yay moms! Yay, CJ!

Yes, here's to moms! Our girls' spent the day taking care of this big doofus (viz. their father) who'd failed to pull his hand out of the way of a sliding van door and had one of the fingers on his left hand crushed. I'm glad I was at least able to make breakfast this morning

I hope your hand is okay! Jesus... I know what that feels like and it totally sucks!

I once took a long strange trip down a birth canal and I guess I've never looked back! Mothers Day should not just be spent making up the lack of attention we give our mothers but celebrating the birth of everything. Maybe it's the whiskey typing or maybe I'm about to be a father myself... but this date needs a bigger celebration in my eyes!!

Yes' date=' here's to moms! Our girls' spent the day taking care of this big doofus (viz. their father) who'd failed to pull his hand out of the way of a sliding van door and had one of the fingers on his left hand crushed. I'm glad I was at least able to make breakfast this morning

[/quote']

I hope your hand is okay! Jesus... I know what that feels like and it totally sucks!

I once took a long strange trip down a birth canal and I guess I've never looked back! Mothers Day should not just be spent making up the lack of attention we give our mothers but celebrating the birth of everything. Maybe it's the whiskey typing or maybe I'm about to be a father myself... but this date needs a bigger celebration in my eyes!!

Seems like you are doing just fine and yes everyone should be celebrating the birth of everything

Congratulations on your upcoming fatherhood.

Thats when we realize what being a parent is all about and read this carefully its for the rest of your life!

It will also be the best part of your life.

shame on you Bouche!!!!!

(milk it, Myrna! ;) )

thanks for the 'props' y'all. I LOVE being a mom, despite all the snot and tears and dirty laundry, I really do!!!!! I got the sweetest homemade cards and gifts from my girls (including a song!) and the best damn pancake breakfast this side of IHOP!!!!!!! My family rocks!

shame on you Bouche!!!!!

(milk it, Myrna! ;) )

our phones are literally out of commission at the moment :( We're trying out Vonage, and our phone has been switched, but the Motorolla device that they sent us wasn't configured on their end properly (WRONG MAC ADDRESS!). I did call though with sharon's work cell. so don't get any of those 'bad son' ideas CJ!

shame on you Bouche!!!!!

(milk it' date=' Myrna! ;) )

[/quote']

so don't get any of those 'bad son' ideas CJ!

just razzing ya both, Bouche. I know what Myrna thinks of her boys (and her daughters-in-law) ...ain't a prouder mama to be found!

confound it, isn't there a 'just razzing ya' font colour?