Jambands.ca

Trey/Mike/Duo Toronto ticket info...

Basher

I am wondering if I should grab tickets today and then worry about if I am going later...10k Lakes starts the next day so if I go to this show then I will miss the first day/night. The first night is lesser known bands with no headliner.

Any ideas?

Will the difference between me waiting and getting tickets today be huge?

Edited by Guest

good luck to all..... I was going to post an official press release for this but seeing as anyone on this board already knows about it.....

p.s. Basher remember what we talked about outside the concession stands at the ABB show last summer. Well here ya go~!

There are different alottments of tickets for different shows. You will be able to see what tickets you get before you purchase them today. If they are not good enough for you, wait for the public on sale. Keep in mind that Hummingbird "Circle of Friends" members also get to purchase tickets at noon today. That being said, there will still be at least some very good tickets available for the public TicketMaster sale.

Cully - tickets will be available at the box office next Friday when they go on sale to the general public.