Jambands.ca

CAPTION CONTEST for Hux/Seth Jul 17 Toronto

Mr. Musicface

With apologies to Mark Tonin for most of the content herein...

It's a new caption contest!!! One caption per person - post your caption as a reply to this thread.

-

This caption contest closes Sunday July 13 at 5 pm.

The winner will be picked by Sanctuary members - one vote per member. Voting starts Sunday July 13 at 5 pm and ends Wednesday July 16 at 5 pm.

People will vote by posting a reply to this thread stating which caption they think is the best. And yes, people who entered the contest can vote, and they can even vote for their own caption if they want to. But it will be obvious to everyone what type of person you are if you vote for your own caption, even if there are others that are way better!

The person (caption) with the most votes wins:

• A spot for them and a guest on the guestlist for the Dr. Huxtable/Uncle Seth show Thursday, July 17th @ Third Floor Reilly's , 340 Yonge St., Toronto
  • A copy of the Uncle Seth studio CD Lame Suburban Poetry
  • A copy of a very special promo CD of live Dr. Huxtable & Uncle Seth performances
  • Ummm, maybe some other stuff, we'll see...

(Contest closed to members of Uncle Seth, Dr. Huxtable, moderators of jambands.ca. Also closed to Erine Eves... yah, we got yer funding freakin' formula RIGHT HERE, jerkass!!!) [Razz]

Ladies and gentlemen, start your posting!!! [big Grin]

Thoughts from the guys in the background...

Guy on the right: "It looks like Charlie's got his instrument attached to his instrument again. It's a good thing he started keeping first-aid supplies in his toque."

Guy on the left: "Hey, never mind that ... guess where my hand is?"

Glad that pic got used for a caption contest ... Ms. Hux is so photogenic she seems to make a lot of caption contests [big Grin] ... I remember that moment fondly, as I "forced" bouche to take a picture with Skerik wearing Ms. Hux's hat ... gotta go with Doug's caption, as it made me smile/laugh the most.

Peace, Mark

Okay, VOTING IS NOW CLOSED!

Hmmmm... well it looks like we've got a 4-way between:

CyberHippie

Doug

phishin4groove

tonyrage

Jeez...

Okay, so here's what I'm gonna do - ALL 4 of you guys get in to the show for free, but if you want to bring a guest they'll have to pay... sorry, hey we're on a budget here!!!

Once you're there, we'll come up with some kind of trivia challenge or feats of strength or something for the CD prizes. I dunno, we'll think of something.

Thanks everyone who participated!

Peace,

Mr. M.

Archived