Jambands.ca

JSB + David Lauzon on Monday in Ottawa

bradm

Left the sweet, sweet AC in the country, drove into the hot, hot, dirty city, 5 and a half months preggers w/a BIG friendly baby and Lauzon w/JSB had me boogie, oogy, ooging my sweet, wide, country ass off till 2AM!!!!

WOW!

What a treat!!!! That really blew my socks off!!!

Holy fack was I tired after.....thanks for the excercise guys..haha.

Thanks a TONNE! I needed that! Awesome!

Rockin Roll!!!!

...Tic Tac...I slept past the deadline today...gimme your new number when ya get it and I'll have to introduce you, Pablo and Aslan to your super, all kinds of awesome neighbor(amongst my top fave humans) asap! :):):):)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should have just went. I did the responsible decision so I could come to work all fresh as a daisy.

However, I was laying awake unable to sleep during the time they were likely tearing up Maverick's. I ended up only pulling off 4 hours sleep and I came to work at 8:30 feeling like I was out anyway.

The show was great. Better than friday in my opinion but with Dave and JSB together and at Mavericks instead of Barrymore's, it's probably to be expected.

It's 4:20 right now

Again, great show last night. I was a bit tired but still danced it up a bit.

Howler, that must have been you dancing by the soundboard. I thought that was pretty good, preggers and out boogying like that. Great for the baby giving her/him a nice dose of JSB and Dave.

Brad or the other guy that taped (sorry, don't remember, it was too loud and I was too baked), when is the show going to be available? It'd be really fun to synch your audio with Richard's (I think that's his name) video, make a nice little memory since he was at quite a few different angles so his sound won't be near as good.

Edited by Guest

Hey,

Great time last night indeed. It was nice to get to rock out with a full band again. A damm good band I will say. Their drummer Nick is a monster player and a joy to play with. I think I play off drummers more than anything else..... anyways, great to see those of you who made it out. I was suprised anyone made it. Monday night + being organized late last week usually = no one, but I thought the crowd was great.

Good times.

Ha!

I'd love to. Unfortunately, even if I were invited I would not be able to go. This deadbeat musician is now a working stiff. Gotta work :)

I mean come on.... its Friday night. Some people have to work Saturday. geeezze.

I like him. He's funny.