Jambands.ca

JSB + David Lauzon on Monday in Ottawa

bradm

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a good f^%*$ing show last night. Boo to most of Ottawa for not showing up. You really missed out. I can't remember the last time I saw something that good and it made me reappreciate JSB's ability and made me miss nero a whole lot. Good to see everybody having such a good time on stage and pulling off some crazy shit at the same time. I vote we do that once a week.

Yes Phorbesie!! People have weekday commitments such as an early morning at work that might hinder them from going to shows like this. Perhaps someone should have done it on Saturday night and the turnout would have been better.

Edited by Guest
Spelling

Well, I kinda hope so...but she didn't write in purple...and Freeker...it's just expected from him anyways. ;)

It may be me and you all summer d-rawk...I found out yesterday that this poor soul has to go back to working weekends too :( ....

So, keep up the weekday shows.....starting June 25!

lol...does namby pamby mean wimpy? or lazy? i'm definitely lazy ;)

i can go out on weeknights though...i don't have to work early. i'd be happy to if asked.

frankly, i don't care much that i missed the show, though i'm sure it was a lot of fun. but IMO, ottawa people go out to plenty of shows. and travel to quite a few shows too.

:)

Hey...no work the next day excuses... Mr Lauzon himself worked first thing this morning... after playing till 2:30 and getting home at 4pm.

I cant say he wasn't complaining this morning though..

Wish I could have been there.

Phorbsie etc... the show was only arranged and announced on Friday so its understandable. Sorry you missed it.

Edited by Guest