Jambands.ca

Barr brothers new side project UPDATE

bouche

June 10, 2006 in Montreal at 3:30 pm

Sister Brother featuring Brad and Andrew Barr ( The Slip), Elizibeth Powell (Land of Talk) and Michael Felber (Urockeoke, Fantasy, Hiway Freeker) is an acoustic music group (hippies). The repetoire consists of traditional and other bluegrass musics, including; gospel, fiddle tunes, lonesome and depressing material and a selection of original numbers.

The event is taking place at a park on the NE corner of Rachel and St. Laurent.

See you there!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, it might be a lot of fun. The fringe fest has a bit of everything. Lots of outdoor theatre, shows, tons of free stuff. Can't really go wrong.

PS. For the people coming up. HOw does 3pm at the corner sound? It'll really obvious where to meet because they put a big stage up in the middle of the street.

alas, i can't make it to any of the barr brothers events on saturday. my concert-mate has to work until 5, we're picking her up and driving straight to the show, then driving straight back so the others can work at 8 in the morning. boo urns. oh well.

i have a feeling if i went to see anyone else play a show right after radiohead i would automatically think it sucked. and i don't want to bring that negativity to the city of hot girls and hot music.

AD

PS. For the people coming up. HOw does 3pm at the corner sound? It'll really obvious where to meet because they put a big stage up in the middle of the street.

Where is Rachel/St. Laurent in relation to say, St. Catherine/St. Laurent? If our hotel is on Sherbrooke should we be heading north or south?

How long would it take if you are walking with your junk hanging out and proclaiming "Ottawa representing bitches!" whilst you pissed?

Methinks you might never arrive...

Unless of course you were saying it in french, in which case all would be fine.