Jambands.ca

LITTLE FEAT - FRI. SEP. 8TH - HAMILTON

briguy

+ fun times in the Casbah Lounge' date=' details TBA. [/quote']

Head butting tournament hosted by world head butting champion yours truly.

Registration fee is one beer. Don't forget to wear your cups.

I've already given the bar staff at Westside your picture. They're aware and ready.

:P

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already given the bar staff at Westside your picture. They're aware and ready.

:P

Dammit; someone actually took a picture of him?

Looking forward to this show! I can stumble home when I need to pee it's so close to me! Looks like some good times for sure!

Just spoke to Mike Gordon he was mentioning that they were listening to Little Feat's "Waiting for Columbus" on the tour bus recently. He said the Duo hadn't heard of them, so they've been turning them on to it.

should be a great show!

WHAT! You're telling me the Duo, has never heard of Little Feat!?! Have they been living under a rock. C'mon, if you are int he scene and over the age of 25 you should really know.

Also I look forward to this Hamilton Feat show as the London Feat show was really short. And I flew out all the way from Maui!

Edited by Guest

I hope we get some tapers out to this, it appears Little Feat's taping policy has changed and SBD patches are no longer available due to them starting Little Feat Live. I don't have any mics so I'm outta luck.

Heres the updated policy:

The trading and distribution of ALL audience recordings of Little Feat

concerts is allowed.

The trading and distribution of soundboard recordings of Little Feat

concerts prior to 01/01/04 is allowed.

The trading and distribution of soundboard recordings of Little Feat after

01/01/04 is NOT allowed

http://featbase.net/policy.htm

This means I won't be able to upload to archive the 2004 Hamilton show I have. (I believe anyway)

Doors @ 8:00pm

J.P. Riemens & The BarFlies @ 8:40pm

Little Feat @ 10:00pm

JpRiemens.Com

J.P. Riemens is a Hamilton local with a professional career in live music and recording arts. The music from his latest release is really good and considered by many a great match for any Little Feat show. In addition to his music he’s part owner of the world renowned Grant Avenue Studios (Daniel Lanois). He’s a class act that’ll provide nothing short of an amazing performance.

2005 - Latest release -"Plain & Simple" is an honest representation of his down home acoustic roots. His band The BarFlies are introduced, featuring Carrie Ashworth on upright bass and Shauna Drayson on backup vocals along with guest instrumentalists Randal Hill on mandolin and Dan Walsh on dobro and lap steel.

You can hear a bit of his music through the following link - JP Riemens tune

Edited by Guest

I hope we get some tapers out to this, it appears Little Feat's taping policy has changed and SBD patches are no longer available due to them starting Little Feat Live. I don't have any mics so I'm outta luck.

It really bugs me when bands make decision like this. Why not offer me a feed anyway? It's just a mono feed. You can custom mix your own board recordings and sell those if you want.

Anyway, this should be an awesome show. I know Brian's really excited about it and when he's worked up about something it's bound to be AWESOME!

Q: Do our Little Feat ticket stubs get us into the Casbah for free for the after-party?

Q: Do our Little Feat ticket stubs get us into the Casbah for free for the after-party?

there will definitely be at the very least a nice discount. Brian and I are still workin' on details. We'll let you know exactly how it's going to go very soon.

Brodie and I will have all the deets this coming week. Hope everyone is having a great long weekend.

Cheers

BC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...