Jambands.ca

LITTLE FEAT - FRI. SEP. 8TH - HAMILTON

briguy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already told everybody.

I expected you’d tell people and that's why I told you. You can never keep your mouth shut so thanks for the free promo.

Anyway, the Little Feat show in Hamilton will be moved to Pepper Jack's, 38 King William St. Tickets originally purchased for the Westside will be honoured at the door. Doors and set times will remain the same.

Sorry to the folks that had been looking forward to seeing the new venue. Due to circumstances beyond my control this is the way it has to be.

And for anyone interested in the show that doesn't have a ticket you better get on it because it’s now almost sold out.

This will be the most intimate Feat show ever performed in Canada.

Cheers

BC

Anyway, the Little Feat show in Hamilton will be moved to Pepper Jack's, 38 King William St.

OMG! What's the capacity at PJC? 100-200, maybe? I really hope someone with mics is able to tape this (I think LF recently changed their taping policy to not allow soundboard access).

Aloha,

Brad

hey, any chance i could reserve a ticket or something??

i cant make it out there until the show...or should I do ticketmaster??

I will hold you 1 ticket. That's the last one I can hold though so I won't be able to help out anyone else. I really don't want to hold too many tickets.

Anyway' date=' the Little Feat show in Hamilton will be moved to Pepper Jack's, 38 King William St.[/quote']

OMG! What's the capacity at PJC? 100-200, maybe? I really hope someone with mics is able to tape this (I think LF recently changed their taping policy to not allow soundboard access).

Aloha,

Brad

Capacity at Pepper Jack's ranges from 100-400 depending on the event and room configuration. Capacity will be 250 for this show.

Edited by Guest

Aloha,

Brad

Yep, they have changed their policies, no SBD patches anymore. Now that the announcemnt has been made I've already made a few calls letting some old school taper folks (who rarely ever tape anymore) I know to get tickets and get this one, hopefully they do.

Cheers Brian, I almosted cracked but was able to convince a friend (non-internet person) to buy Feat tix instead of Petty, I told him he wouldn't be disappointed.

I'm really hoping for an acoustic set...oh man I can't wait either way.

hey' date=' any chance i could reserve a ticket or something??

i cant make it out there until the show...or should I do ticketmaster??[/quote']

I will hold you 1 ticket. That's the last one I can hold though so I won't be able to help out anyone else. I really don't want to hold too many tickets.

thanks sooo much!!

Edited by Guest

The 'hmmm' didn't really mean anything... I will be there with bells on. Just wasn't sure whether both places were going to be having after-parties...

I'm glad to know that the unity will be kept. Will be an awesome night for sure!!! One for the history books I hope...

Cheers all, and have a good weekend... I"m out...

Unbelievable! You SoOn'ers are one bunch of lucky buggers! This will no doubt be a night to remember (or have a great big memory gap completely, depending :) ). Wish I could be there, to replace the memory of the last time I saw them at the Docks (blecch - leave it to a venue like that to skewer a perfectly good band experience).

Anyway, the Little Feat show in Hamilton will be moved to Pepper Jack's, 38 King William St.

so, they're not quite yet "currently residing in the where-are-they-now file". Good News

but I'm begging here....at least give them first billing over "puppet show"

(hoping more than Deeps picks this up...)

seriously, you hammertown folks got some good karma pay-out here.....very jealous of the 'up-close & personal' aspect of it all