Little Feat

LittleFeat.Com

Friday September 8th

Westside Concert Theatre

434 King St. West, Hamilton

Doors @ 8pm

Guests: J.P. Riemens & The BarFlies @ 8:40pm

JpRiemens.Com

Tickets on sale Saturday July 15th at 10am.

Available at all Ticketmaster outlets, and without service charge at Shady Grove in Hamilton- 592 Upper Wellington. Hours at Shady Grove are Tuesday through Friday, 12pm – 9pm and Saturday 12pm – 6pm, closed Sunday and Monday.

Little Feat after party at the Casbah featuring the Fat Cats. + fun times in the Casbah Lounge, details TBA. Just a five minute walk from the Westside Concert Theatre, 306 King St. West.

CONCERT UPDATE

The Little Feat show in Hamilton will be moved to Pepper Jack's, 38 King William St. Tickets originally purchased for the Westside will be honoured at the door. Doors and set times will remain the same. PepperJackCafe.Com

Edited by Guest

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Tickets on sale Saturday July 15th at 10am.

Available at all Ticketmaster outlets, and without service charge at Shady Grove in Hamilton- 592 Upper Wellington. Hours at Shady Grove are Tuesday through Friday, 12pm – 9pm and Saturday 12pm – 6pm, closed Sunday and Monday.

Little Feat after party at the Casbah featuring the Fat Cats. + fun times in the Casbah Lounge, details TBA. Just a five minute walk from the Westside Concert Theatre, 306 King St. West.

Note: Tickets won't be available at Shady Grove until Tuesday.

Edited by Guest

Just spoke to Mike Gordon he was mentioning that they were listening to Little Feat's "Waiting for Columbus" on the tour bus recently. He said the Duo hadn't heard of them, so they've been turning them on to it.

should be a great show!

That's an interesting bit of news. I'm surprised they hadn't heard of them especially since they play somewhat familiar grounds. I remember hearing Feat for the first time when I was maybe 7, in my mom’s car on the AM radio. It was "Fool Yourself" from Dixie Chicken. Man I love that song!

No problem Wassink. Thank you for diggin the Feat and supporting the show. That goes out to everyone.

hope to make this..thankyou ! from what you told me about the venue, the other night..sounds like its gonna be wicked...

Right on! It was good to see you. Yeah the venue rocks ... I can’t shut up about it. I hope you can make it.