Jambands.ca

moe.down7 line up is so bad.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does that make him less of an artist or just smart; like Dave Matthews?

I mean, if I had a CD and Starbucks said they wanted to sell it, well, there'd be a lot of yuppies listening to my shit but I'd be rolling in money. Did I hurt coffee bean farmers in the process? No. Did I suck from the coorporate teet, yeah, maybe a little, but I'm sure it would be nurturing for a while.

Did I hurt coffee bean farmers in the process? No.

I guess that's a good point. It would probably be really hard to turn down lots of garanteed money and lots of new fans (music listeners that wouldn't always visit a CD store, that look at the disc and are intrigued, ask the person working there about it, and then end up buying it) just because Starbucks is a little evil.

Edited by Guest

If you haven't seen him live, you don't know what you are missing. His band is AMAZING, and his energy (which gets passed on to the crowd) is second to none. I can't wait to see him again!

His band is really good, and often doesn't get lots of recognition. Aaron Dugan (the guitarist) is always on fire on his shows and really helps carry the music to places that Matisyahu can't. Often times you'll find Matisyahu just dancing around and smiling while listening to his band jam.

moe. takes what they can get.

Ahhh. Why don't you just give me your ticket then? Give it to someone who would really like to be there.

okay fine....i'll give you my ticket. anyone else want a free ticket?

THIS JUST IN: medeski and the Itch added to bisco.

Wow, thank you very much!!! How very generous!

Hmm I always get worried when I have an itch at a festival...

moe.down's line up, although not all "jammy" ...is very jammy generic...its not intresting, its not with the times.

go find your "times", then, little dude. I hear that making toast in the bath-tub is an excellent, but highly under-reported, method of time-travel.

I finally have my dander (wtf is that???) up enough to say, BUGGER OFF you wee little freak if we hippies don't interest you. Can I get a restraining order against someone I've never met just in case little wee dude DOES go to moe.down?

you will do your little stuck inside the box jig while...

guesss he ain't really seen you shaking it down, poppa....can't wait to share front-of-stage freak-out space with you again dude!!!!!

moe.down's line up' date=' although not all "jammy" ...is very jammy generic...its not intresting, its not with the times.

[/quote']

go find your "times", then, little dude. I hear that making toast in the bath-tub is an excellent, but highly under-reported, method of time-travel.

I finally have my dander (wtf is that???) up enough to say, BUGGER OFF you wee little freak if we hippies don't interest you. Can I get a restraining order against someone I've never met just in case little wee dude DOES go to moe.down?

guesss he ain't really seen you shaking it down, poppa....can't wait to share front-of-stage freak-out space with you again dude!!!!!

You, and everyone else that takes my posts a little too seriously, to the point of not liking me outside of the internet, is the cyber equivalent of a Liberal hating Colbert for being such a blind bush supporter and Ultra Conservative.

i'm not sure who most of you are, but i will say this; I support and care more about bands in the this scene than most...and i probably know more about music than you...so fak aff.

Edited by Guest

i probably know more about music than you...so fak aff.

Aside from thinking Moe Down is all about moe. Well, for me it isnt because I have lost my interest in them as much as I lost my interest in SCI (not comparing the bands at all). The pull is the rounding lineup, which doesnt interest me, well not so much as the one in MTL. I think Douglas and I are doing this one instead.

Dima, I missed you while I was away, my little boo-boo kitty fuck..........I see you have kept yourself busy. Good work. Let's have the sex.

don't forget to bring converse sneakers, a little button to put on your canvas shoulder bag, and a bad attitude to that festival you hipster bastard.

Wow. I dont recall having met you in person, but we must have!

I'm all about the 'bad attitude' cause I am a music snob with shite taste.

moe.down's line up' date=' although not all "jammy" ...is very jammy generic...its not intresting, its not with the times.

[/quote']

You, and everyone else that takes my posts a little too seriously, to the point of not liking me outside of the internet, is the cyber equivalent of a Liberal hating Colbert for being such a blind bush supporter and Ultra Conservative.

i'm not sure who most of you are, but i will say this; I support and care more about bands in the this scene than most...and i probably know more about music than you...so fak aff.

Oh god. Dima loses it! (be sure to get to the end)