Jambands.ca

Schoolhouse Rock Vol. 3: Diesel Dog & Superfly: Friday 25 August!

backbacon

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stu Dog back in the neighbourhood, awesome! Can't wait to see you, buddy ol' pal.

Meggo doing some fan-shit-hitting! Exciting! Hope it works out!

C-towns back in the original c-town... hosting a pool party!? Excellent! Is it a post-show party? Those are the best!

The response for this show has been great. Ticket sales are moving right along. I'm predicting a full house!

Aiming for Superfly to start promptly at 10:00 pm for a good hour+ long set... two full sets of the Diesel to follow! Maybe even sneak in some acoustic Deeeeeeeez.

There's a rumour that certain people won't be needing to be in two places at once anymore!

I'm starting to get pretty pumped for this, folks!

Thanks for the banner/ poster compliments, btw, folks. :)

The Chatham Blues Fest is the next day too. Spending Saturday afternoon on the river-front patio enjoying some tasty eats and taking in some more great music would be a nice follow up to Friday's festivities.

Hmmmm.... this sounds fun. Is anybody hosting a post-blues fest party and crash for those who may want to stay the evening and night as well as the afternoon? Heck for a 3 hour drive, might as well make it a weekend thing. Really hoping I can make it.

i can't go, i also have a free ticket if anybody wants it.

Fuck BlazeOHeadyMeister420, I thought you bought that ticket, knowing you weren't going, to support the cause not make a friend a month down the road! :D

Mando Boss in town! Pshaw!? I think I'm gonna puke! (from excitement)