Jambands.ca

Lolita

zero

Before you hear it from somewhere else you may as well have the right story.

I didn't know she was 13, she looked way older. If it wasn't for the pregnancy thing I'd be off the hook but daddy dearest obviously isn't too pleased. FUCK!!!

Edited by Guest

Weirdness must have done that before he left for moe.down. Just got a frantic PM from booche wondering WTF. We were having a nice dinner party for christ sake your all so alarmist.

And I have been stewing on this but I will just have it out. Velvet is just a mean old dink. I could say it with more verbosity but he seems to use that shit against me like some Steven Seagal akido type shit. Mean old dink.

The old Punk is notorious for not logging off and during his Nero days he was at my place in T-Dot before heading off to play a show...well, I logged in as "The Punk" and put forth the contest that if someone were to guess his middle name they would win his Fender Bass...so during set break quite a few people were approaching him calling out his middle name and he didn't have a frickin' clue as to what was going on until he realized that someone/me had stolen his identity...lots of fun with that one...I think Booche actually knew his middle name and was convinced he had won a bass... ;)

one time, back in the early nineties, I owed Andre for something awful. He collapsed my tent after a bender camping party. I'm sure I plotted for months until this came to be.

SO to get him back, I put an add in the free giveaway section of a Kingston paper that basically said:

"thousands of grateful dead tapes. free to good home"

Included his phone number, and they had to unplug their phone. IT was GOLD!

one time, back in the early nineties, I owed Andre for something awful. He collapsed my tent after a bender camping party. I'm sure I plotted for months until this came to be.

SO to get him back, I put an add in the free giveaway section of a Kingston paper that basically said:

"thousands of grateful dead tapes. free to good home"

Included his phone number, and they had to unplug their phone. IT was GOLD!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!...NICE ONE!!! ;)