Jambands.ca

The Fat Cats @ Mavericks Saturdar Oct 14th, 2006

Mavericks

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you just sit at your computer waiting for me to post so you can reply?

As to your question the participants will never know what I do to their toes. Suffice to say, I have been a part of incredibly strange toe fetishes in the past. Ask me in person and I will be willing to discuss them provided I have enough booze in me.

(Thank God for this site. It useful as a great stress-reliever, unless Deeps is posting. Haha.)

• 2 weeks later...

Ba dum Bump ching!

So...?

Who in the o-town vicinity is going to lend their support to these old boys this coming Saturday? It's probably been more than eight years (maybe more) since they made it out to Ottawa. It would be nice if that frequency was revved up a couple of notches...

I hear MarcO is promising VIP treatment to the first fifty people through the door...

It's probably been more than eight years (maybe more) since they made it out to Ottawa.

I'll have to check, but I'm sure I recall a Fat Cats show at Cafe Dekcuf in 2002 or 2003 (certainly since after I got into nero and the rest of this scene, which was August, 2001).

Still, it's been a long time, and Ottawa folk are envious (not jealous) of SoOn folk who get Fat Cats on a pretty regular basis.

I and the Taping Rig of Immeasurable Modesty will be there. :)

Aloha,

Brad

Will you be blessing us with your own variety of skank love?

I'm pretty sure that I have not met you yet... if I recall correctly you were unable to make it to the FUNdraiser last year in K-dub?

By the way Friendly, are you residing in the Ottawa area these days? Maybe that's why I haven't seen you around as much lately? See you Saturday!

i think anyone who's going should at least grab a few people. after reading the Velvet isn't sure if he's seen them, I'm wondering how many other people haven't seen them. Perhaps they may not know how much fun they are.

I have a feeling that if I hadn't seen them for myself, I probably wouldn't feel hyped.

I wish that I could be there, but just can't swing the time.

Have a blast everyone ... make sure you wear your dancin' shoes! And bouche, please bring your camera and take some pics.

Peace, Mark

my camera has a slight problem that I need to get fixed. the rim on the lens cracked. I'm not sure if it's usable or not yet.

Yay!!

I'm on double-duty that night, having to fire up the open-mic in Manotick before shooting up to catch as much of the Fatties as possible. It's gonna be manic, and that's ok, because I get to see the Fatties :) .

Have you considered just getting someone at the Manotick venue to patch their/a telephone in to the PA and just do your "firing up" remotely?

Aloha,

Brad