Jambands.ca

Avril gets ticked off...

Dr. J

I would find her reaction to the fans more worrisome than that of the reporters.

The ones she signed "Fuck You" to? Are they fans or professional autograph seekers? If they are fans, why are they stalking Avril?

I get that she's acting like a brat. But there are extenuating circumstances.

fuck her...just like us putting up with traffic to work, shiity pay and even shittier work and bosses, putting up with cameras is part of her job...you wanted to be a big star...suck it up you fucking twat...

trust me avril...once your 15 mins are over...you'll be dying for a camera or a reporter to talk to you...what a kunt

Edited by Guest

She's lucky, in Canada she could have been charged with assault. Under Canadian criminal code, spitting on someone is a criminal offence, considered assault. I don't know if it’s the same in the USA though.

I see absolutely no circumstances in which spitting at someone is acceptable behaviour.

how about this...once when i was at a green day show (back in like 91 or 92) billy joe stood at the front of the stage, and kept spitting way up into the air and then catching it in his mouth. he'd spit higher each time. then he stood at the front arms open and said "spit on me!" everyone started hocking spit at the stage. i was in the front couple rows and got covered in spit. billy joe, however, was literally dripping with spit and loogies. it was awesome, in that awesome kind of way. hehe