Jambands.ca

Al from moe. has tendonitis

woo.

Just so you know.

MOE. TOUR ALERT::

Due to severe tendonitis in his right hand, Al will not be playing guitar at the Burlington, Buffalo, or Albany shows. He will, however, still sing. We are in the process of adding some special guest musicians to sit in and play with moe. for those shows. We apologize for this unforeseen circumstance and will offer refunds at point-of-purchase before the performance for those who choose not to attend.

haha. i too actually enjoy the songs he sings. he certainly doesn't have a good singing voice. but there's this innocence and humour in his voice that kinda draws me in. that said i think Chuck has a very underrated voice. he should sing more lead. that is all

ari i think they'll be able to go with one guitar on some songs, and they don't have a big enough catalogue of songs to satisfy this.

think about it, out of a tour spanning multiple nights in a row, there has to be at least a Meat or Rebubula or Yodelittle, song that absolutely require 2 guitars for the harmonies. they will fill the void with several different guitarists. the scene is very family oriented and i am sure there are many guys who would be willing to jam with moe. if they call them up. bayliss and jake seem a logical fit for at least a few songs on a few nights. i also heard a rumour of trey sitting in. but there's always some sort of trey rumour floating around.

regardless, these shows will still be the bomb

Looks like Adam Terrell is playing with them tonight. As for Trey it mayu be wishful thinking, he just started his own tour last night behind bar 17.

My source was PT and it might be a little off, looks like some confusion on the pt board tonight. Also looks like Gordon Stone is there.

Edited by Guest

Bayliss is a good guess. They don't start west coast tour until the week after. It would be much sickness if that happened.

I saw all and the Transamericans in Buffalo and the there were some musicians from Free Beer and Chicken, I know the other guy in the guitar was from Buffalo, perhaps that is an option.

On a side note, does anyone remember seeing Free Beer and Chicken at the Comfort Zone years ago?

Here's the Burlington setlist ... haven't found last night's yet:

10/9/06 Higher Ground Ballroom - South Burlington, VT

Al did not play guitar due to tendonitis in his right hand.

1: Kyle's Song > Bend Sinister > Bullet, Waiting For the Punchline*, Can't Seem To Find*, Time Again*, Bring You Down* > St. Augustine*#

2: Lazarus#, Captain America#, Meat#, Can't You Hear Me Knockin'#, Summer O I#**, Moth# > Timmy Tucker#**

E: Cajun Moon#**, Sensory Deprivation Bank#**

* With Gordon Stone on pedal steel guitar.

# With Adam Terrell of Assembly of Dust on guitar

** Without Al.