Jambands.ca

Al from moe. has tendonitis

woo.

Wow ... this one looks good.

10/10/06 The New Higher Ground, South Burlington, VT

Set I: Blue Jeans Pizza1 2, The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down1 3 4 5, Mexico1 3> Happy Hour Hero1 2 3, Buster1 2, Deal

Set II: New York City3, Letter Home3, The Pit4> Opium4> 32 Things4, Recreational Chemistry4

Encore: Understand, Godzilla

1 With Page McConnell on keyboards

2 Without Al.

3 With Gordon Stone

4 With Adam Terrell of Assembly Of Dust

5 Last time played 09/02/05 (101 shows)

according to pt, page is kickin' it in buffalo today as well. wish i had tickets

*looks like i might have posted too soon. too much confusion on that other board. looks like kirk juhas is on stage tonight.

Edited by Guest

moe. Burlington shots...I beleive we took all these night 2. dsc05764ee1.jpg

Al singing sans guitar.

dsc05736hx2.jpg

Gordon Stone with moe.

dsc05725cx3.jpg

Page far right...Trust me, he's there.

dsc05757cr0.jpg

Adam Terrell with moe. (btw, doesn't he look like Al?)

Well, there you have it...some photos..as for a review...Can't give you one, why, because, well, I can't use big words...

oh yeah...and that was rubberdinghy that posted those!

Edited by Guest

According to

http://www.moe.org/news.php

they've cancelled their North Carolina dates.

UPDATED MOE. TOUR ALERT::

As we announced on Monday, Al has taken the advice of several doctors and has temporarily stopped playing guitar due to severe tendonitis in his right hand. Although he continues to sing while on the road, the pain of his injury is ever-present, and after much discussion and thought, we have decided that Al needs to take a month off after the Baltimore, MD show to fully rest his hand and to pursue physical therapy if the doctors deem it necessary.

As a band and as friends, we were faced with the very tough decision of whether or not to continue the tour without him. It is with much regret that we make the announcement that we are canceling our North Carolina shows: the 10/26 Disco Rodeo show in Raleigh, and the 10/27 and 10/28 shows in Asheville. Tickets for these shows will be fully refunded at the point-of-purchase, and we apologize for any inconvenience.

We will continue to have a series of friends sitting in for the Buffalo, Albany, Sayreville and Baltimore shows, and Al will be singing at those shows. We are also offering refunds at point-of-purchase for those remaining shows for any fans who choose not to attend.

Aloha,

Brad

Buffalo setlist Night #1

10/11/06

Buffalo, NY

Set I: tailspin, tambourine, cant seem to find, punchine, faker>bring you down

setII: yoshimi > brent black, lost along the way, water > time go > reboob

Encore: cripple creek

ENTIRE SHOW W/ KIRK JUHAS

ps - and Fishman was there in the audience

Edited by Guest

it was a great show..despit Al not rippin it up on his guitar...gave the show a weak mellow feel...but it was still fun...i mean come on its moe. ha!

thanks so much to phunkyb for hookin me up with a last minute moe.show... :) and for mr prost for driving ... good times guys THANKS!

get well Al!

oh and didnt see Fishman >? booo

and one more thing...if your ever in buffalo..get a sub at the steakout...AMAZING! thanks for introducin me to that too phunkyb..you rule!

Edited by Guest

updated setlist:

10/11/06 Town Ballroom - Buffalo, NY

Al did not play guitar due to tendonitis in his right hand. Kirk Juhas on keyboards for the entire show

1: Tailspin, Tambourine, Can't Seem to Find, Waiting For the Punchline, The Faker > Bring You Down

2: Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Pt. I > Brent Black, Lost Along the Way, Water > Where Does the Time Go, Rebubula

E: Up on Cripple Creek

Last "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Pt. I" 2/6/04. Last "Up on Cripple Creek" 5/25/03. It was played by a variation of the Summer Camp Split Squads on 6/2/06.

What a great night.

The show definetly was lacking without Al.

Tailspin opener was hard, it is a moe. tune by the way.

Brent Black was probably the best jammed tune of the night. The reboobs at the end was a surprise and I figured they would not finish it but we got the whole thing.

Yoshimi was also a fun opener and a really prono like jam to follow.

Without Al I didn't get that dirty rock feeling.

My call on the guy from Free Beer and Chicken was correct, he didn't add much to the show though.

Page in the audience, what!!??

Chicken Finger Subs is an after show must!

Great boys to travel with to shows!

Hope friday is a little bit harder.