Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum

badams

So this co-worker was getting all lippy and in my face about this series.

I asked "Oh yeah? You wanna back that shit up? I got 25$ that says Les Brahs win it."

"Done. You are going to lose your money Bouchard."

I should have went for 50$

I have a $5 bet with a Bouchard who says the Habs will win the next 3 straight!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm late at work tonight. Going home in a few minutes. Having fun watching the production feeds on the tvs here though. Basically cameras and mics on and no commercials ... pick your own view. Just listened to them have to repeat the pronounciation of Halak's name a gazillion times .

Go Habs Go.

Guest Low Roller
Wild speculation based on my observation only - anybody think Price might have an injured hand/wrist with the trouble he's having with his glove hand?

Now that you mention it, I remember Price getting slashed in the glove hand early in the round which looked like it hurt him.

Wild speculation based on my observation only - anybody think Price might have an injured hand/wrist with the trouble he's having with his glove hand?

Yeah, you and the CBC last game. ;)

Begin could have killed his Flyer buddy with that hit near their door. Luckily he didnt. Total penalty. Game over. Hab fans are crushed.

Oh yeah, and Badams with the Halak call!

Truth be told he sent me and email this morning stating Halak was the undeniable starter. I still refused to believe him. I'm an idiot. Confirmed.

I have a $5 bet with a Bouchard who says the Habs will win the next 3 straight!

Demand it now. I'll bet you 5$ it aint a bet from my brother.

Stupid Stoopid Begin.

"The Canadiens head home to Montreal wondering just how they're down 3-1 in this series, having outshot the Flyers 108-63 over the last three games and losing all three."

All I can say is Biron is playing the way we wish the Habs Goalies were. The Flyers are clearing out the front of their net and the Habs are creating no traffic in front of Biron.

Miracles do happen ;)