Jambands.ca

White Trash: please help

MarcO

Laurie and I have been invited to a party tomorrow night where the theme is "white trash". [big Grin]

So, I ask you, when you think of "white trash", in terms of clothes, what comes to mind?

Any suggestions for Laurie, I'd be happy to pass along.

I'm hoping to spend no more than $20 on putting something together for myself. I've already got a mullet wig (thanks Rachel!). Now what? Thanks in advance.

We did a "Trailer Park Trash" theme night for a nero show last year.

I wore a white-with-black-3/4-sleeve shirt from the '82 "Who" tour. That kind of shirt (especially with a chopped-up bottom edge) is a good choice.

Aloha,

Brad

wife beaters rule

maybe you should look into some of those fake crooked teeth, i think theyre called cousin jim-bob teeth or something,, probably at most joke shops.... hmmm something trashy for laurie lol...

something akin to this outfit with the ripped up pink pantyhose would be good lol http://mountaincable.net/~cheesecake/FrontierTown/1july2003/Saturday/pages/Untitled-50.htm

[Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by bradm:

We did a "Trailer Park Trash" theme night for a nero show last year.

I wore a white-with-black-3/4-sleeve shirt from the '82 "Who" tour. That kind of shirt (especially with a chopped-up bottom edge) is a good choice.

Aloha,

Brad

HEY!!! I like those kind of shirts!

I went to a costume party a couple weeks ago dressed as white trash....white cheap hightop shoes, black socks pulled up, a sweet pair on neon pink shorts, a cheesy NASCAR cut off sweat shirt, a Calgary Stampeders '92 Grey Cup champions cut off tee, a kickass dirty mesh back hat, some cheap aviator glasses and the best part was a fake hair clipon I got at the drug store to make the best pony/rats tail ever...you'll have to say "y'all", "BBQ squrriel", "Cousin Billy Bob" a lot to be truely white trash, showing up white a big ol' bucket of KFC would be a nice touch too...good luck and have fun! [Wink][Razz]

Archived