Jambands.ca

Wish me luck

CyberHippie

Got an interview tomorrow morning, bright and early. I'm not sure what kinda competition I'm up against, but I think I've made it fairly far in the hiring process. First I had a phone interview with them, then I had to complete an assignment which was building a web page with 24 hour turn around. So now I'm getting a real face to face interview. I would imagine that they've definetly weeded out some of the competition by now, but who knows. I have a pretty good feeling though.

I'll let ya'll know how it goes...

Well it went pretty well, I think I gave a lot of the answers they were looking for to questions, and they seemed to like me well enough. I know they are still doing more interviews this week, so I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Here's hoping for that 3rd interview (yikes).

Bouche - here's a link to that page. http://www.arrayinteractive.ca/lavalife/index.htm

The saga continues...

So I heard back from them on thursday. They wanted to know a little more about my skills. They sent me an e-mail with about 20 or so skills that they wanted to know my experience/knowledge of. I should point out that we did discuss many of them in the interview. Anyway, my answers must have been all right because I just got a call from them wanting to schedule a 3rd interview to meet with some team members etc... Their hiring process seems pretty intense, and I think I've made it pretty far, so hopefully I'm the only one getting this 3rd interview. I feel like I have a real good shot of getting this job, but I don't wanna get to excited about it in case it doesn't pan out.

Next update, Thursday afternoon... [smile]

Archived