Jambands.ca

one person you'd love to sucker punch in the face as hard as you can.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that prick from the canadian tire commercials!

and kim mitchell

Well, if you want a crack at the prick from the CDN Tire commercials, he works out at the Oxygen Fitness club at Pape and Danforth in Toronto. I see him there from time to time. To add some fuel to the fire, when he works out he wears a tight white t-shit and old school grey track-pants.

i will take you down grand pa.

I'll go Swearengen on you punk and feed you to Wu's pigs after I'm done.

i'll sow your asshole shut' date=' and keep feedin you and feedin you and feedin you....[/quote']

The thing is, if you happened to actually land a sucker punch on me - which is highly unlikely - I'd in turn take you out with a jab that would probably shatter your Shawn O'Sullivan built jaw. God forbid that I'd actually land a right hand or left hook onto you pansy glass jaw - it would plant you six feet under.

i'll sow your asshole shut' date=' and keep feedin you and feedin you and feedin you....[/quote']

The thing is, if you happened to actually land a sucker punch on me - which is highly unlikely - I'd in turn take you out with a jab that would probably shatter your Shawn O'Sullivan built jaw. God forbid that I'd actually land a right hand or left hook onto you pansy glass jaw that would plant you six feet under.

You tell him Dwight ;)

The thing is, if you happened to actually land a sucker punch on me - which is highly unlikely - I'd in turn take you out with a jab that would probably shatter your Shawn O'Sullivan built jaw. God forbid that I'd actually land a right hand or left hook onto you pansy glass jaw - it would plant you six feet under.

i'll fuckin, i'll fuckin tie you to a fuckin bed post with your ass cheeks spread out and shit. put a hanger on a fuckin stove and let that shit sit there for like a half hour, take it off and stick it in your ass slow like TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

i'll fuckin, i'll fuckin tie you to a fuckin bed post with your ass cheeks spread out and shit. put a hanger on a fuckin stove and let that shit sit there for like a half hour, take it off and stick it in your ass slow like TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I love how you counter a good old fashioned one-punch K.O. into another one of your latent Deliverance-type fantasies.

I love how you counter a good old fashioned one-punch K.O. into another one of your latent Deliverance-type fantasies.

yeah....i'll fuckin lay your nuts on the fuckin dresser, just your nuts layin on the fuckin dresser...and bang them shits with a spiked bat. BLAAAOW.

you know how to tickle Jaimoe's buttons...

Read Jaimoe's response in the voice of Ms. Garrison from South Park.