Jambands.ca

oh my..... here's a crazy link.

MarcO

holy shit...

I support the outright destriction of all that is fun and good and can bring a smile to someone's face because I am such a sicko myslef that I only can acheive an erection by revelling in the plight of others.

LOL

I thought this was a joke as I fist started but I think this is for real. How'd you find this?

This is the next dictator of the Southern United States of America.

I read through the most of his Fag Facts page, and he has really put alot of time and effort into homosexuality...so one can only assume that he is REALLY interested in FAGS. This guy seems to me to be the epitome of "living in the basement of his parents house computer/video game DD, never been laid, never gonna get laid, scarey, scarey geek"

Oh and if you read his home page, it says, among other things that he wants to set up sting operations so that the police can catch criminals BEFORE they commit any crimes. Is this thought control???....CREEPY [Eek!]

Sounds like the guy would have been happy living under the Taliban's rule, though he seems to crave something a little more fascistic. I would prefer to believe this guy isn't for real and that it's all a publicity ruse, but then you hear about these sorts of folks shooting abortion doctors or molesting children or something.

Who put the "fun" in fundamentalist anyway?

wow

i think this kid has spent wayyy too much time living under his right wing parents, or hes just been brainwashed completely

this is gold

quote:

I believe in a national dress code. The National Dress Code (NDC) will be as follows:

All persons must wear clothing from their neck to three inches below their knees when in public or in the presence of children.

Women MUST wear dresses. Trousers are NOT lady-like and therefore, women ought not to wear them.

Jeans are to be banned.

Any profanity or sexual references on clothing will be banned.

Businesses must comply with the NDC. Failure to do so will require business owners to sell their operation to the highest bidder.

Failure to obey the NDC will be subject to a fine NOT exceeding $10,000 and/or up to 30 days imprisonment.

Meg and I talked on this one but now that i find myself thinking of it to post a response, i don't want to. It just boils down to some freaky zealot who likes to be heard. Nothing on his list will happen in the free world/developed countries and so we can choose to think about it and talk about it or we can change the channel and find a new show to watch....I think Tom Green is on.

Bless this world we live in.

Some folks need to hate what they don't understand because they don't understand that they hate themselves.

Some folks need to control everything around them because they don't have enough control over their own lives, or they want the control but not the responsibility. This can get pretty petty, too. Women *must* wear dresses for no practical reason? Come on, now.

Some folks are just plain jealous. Why else care that the average income of a "fag" is probably higher than anything he's going to make anytime soon?

He doesn't want to pay for AIDS patients? Fine. Let's cut off funding for prostate cancer patients, too, since hey, not getting enough (even if it's with your own hand) increases your chances of getting *it*.

Oh, hey, do we make an exception for heterosexual AIDS patients, expecially the good folks that didn't believe in using condoms?

What about sufferers of cervical cancer? Most cases are considered to be sexually transmitted.

Heaven forbid that he be falsely accused of a crime under his own regime.

quote:

Originally posted by LittlemissPink:

That's one load I wish his mother would have swallowed.

Oh, no no - his fine Christian mother would never have indulged in something so obviously non-reproductive. Swallowing semen is something that FAGS do...

[Roll Eyes]

quote:

Originally posted by hamilton:

quote:

Originally posted by LittlemissPink:

That's one load I wish his mother would have swallowed.

Oh, no no - his fine Christian mother would never have indulged in something so obviously non-reproductive. Swallowing semen is something that FAGS do...

[Roll Eyes]

Time for Dad to play Onan the Barbarian [smile]

Fags account for a disproportionate number of hepatitis cases: 70-80% in San Francisco, 29% in Denver, 66% in New York City, 56% in Toronto, 42% in Montreal, and 26% in Melbourne

...that was in the "Fag Facts Section"...as scary and sad as they are...they are pretty funny too...anyone who would believe any of that garbage has a brain as big as this loser.

he must hate "fags" so much because he gets no pussy and is scared that he may be a "fag".

Archived