Jambands.ca

JERRY SHOW REQUEST LINE FOR THIS SATURDAY...

M.G.C.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll mis ya poppa if you can't make it.

If you're bussing it out maybe we'll reduce or wave your cover.

Deeps

Nah Deeps don't do that' date=' if I come I'll pay full price. I'll probably end up making it out...[/quote']

Hey Ari, if you're looking for something to do in Toronto on Friday, the Bucks are playing at Clinton's. And I'm probably headed to the kegger on Saturday. The five of us in the band are headed to Toronto in my car, but it's got the front bench seat...we could squeeze you in if you need a ride back. It'd just mean that you'd have to chill in Hamilton during the day on Saturday pre-kegger.

We'll mis ya poppa if you can't make it.

If you're bussing it out maybe we'll reduce or wave your cover.

Deeps

Nah Deeps don't do that' date=' if I come I'll pay full price. I'll probably end up making it out...[/quote']

Hey Ari, if you're looking for something to do in Toronto on Friday, the Bucks are playing at Clinton's. And I'm probably headed to the kegger on Saturday. The five of us in the band are headed to Toronto in my car, but it's got the front bench seat...we could squeeze you in if you need a ride back. It'd just mean that you'd have to chill in Hamilton during the day on Saturday pre-kegger.

Hmm, I could take you up on that brother man, any chance youd PM me your number and then I'll call you and let ya know my plans..

Sitting in Limbo

1:

The Harder They Come

Mission in the Rain

Don't Let Go

2:

After Midnight

My Sisters and Brothers

Are You Lonely for Me' date=' Baby (Last Train)

E:

The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down[/quote']

if you play that set, i'll be there

Play that setlist and I'd buy y'all a round of drinks.

Or, is this a Jerry Garcia in the Jerry Garcia Band and Legion of Mary and etc tribute? Or a Jerry-written songs the Dead played tribute, or a combination or the two, or neither, or some of this, and some of that?

I believe it's "all things Jerry."

It is all things Jerry or it is supposed to be. For those who don't know, I'll explain. The Grateful Dead were booked to play 2 shows on October 5&6 1995 at the Skydome. Obviously those shows never happened so Caution Jam plays the Annual Jerry Garcia Tribute Shows. In the past it has been 2 nights and seen a whole bunch of guest and friends cross the stage to play with the band. I dont know why but this year it's only one night and its at Grossmans! Grossmans is the best place and most inspriring place the Caution Jam plays. Take my word and don't miss this...literally anything can happen when the boys play Grossmans. Last year's shows will be hard to top.

i heart les

You know what they say...Les is more...

bahahahahaha

I'm punny.

never mind - when Mark and I were down at phil and friends in July we saw that exact sticker "les is more" had to grab it and give it to les. twas funny...

he's got that sticker on his amp now..