Jambands.ca

I LOVE THE MULE!!!!!

M.G.C.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there cheaper ways to get tickets for this than ticketbastard? $5 in fees, ugh. If the only way is advance tickets at various record stores in Toronto, $5 service fee is cheaper than the cost of gas to drive to/from Toronto just to buy tickets so I guess I'm stuck... anybody know?

Hey Brad, thanks for looking into this. I will be there too, and taping. I was at the kool haus last week for Primus and getting full rigs in was no problem at all.. very smooth. Shouldn't be any different for mule I would think. I've taped them 4 or 5 times and never once had a problem, albeit those were all at different venues. In fact, all outdoor shows. I'm looking forward to it in any case!

Sweet! I was afraid I wouldn't know any other tapers there, and I've never seen Gov't Mule before, so being alone and ignorant might make for a less-than-fun night. :)

I just ordered my ticket. See you (all) there!

Aloha,

Brad

I think that Warren is a great guitar player and I plan on going to the show. I can't believe that you like the 'new' sound of Mule. That first single is CRAP!!!

what single? I didnt realise Mule had singles

I love the new sound...Andy Hess is a killer bassist and gets better each time I see him and Danny Louis is really starting to come into his own and adds a different level of sound to the band. These guys are tight and make awsome music that has some actual history in it...

Edited by Guest

This CD continues to grow on me.. the sound of it is definitely an a new stretch.. it works mostly.. The playing is great and alot of it is "live off the floor"... I'm Happy...I'm singing along..

How shall we grow if we don't try???

Anywho,, just listened to that opera house show we got a few years back... I know we shall rock again!!!

the Danforth show was amaazzzzzzinnnnggggg

Cortez, towering fool, trampled under foot, grinnin, oh man...raven black night

so many great tunes that they dont play any more...actually they palyed cortez last night (and a little wing!!!)

I would love for Warren to start the show off singing Grinnin and then rocking into a Mother Earth...weee that would be fun

Anyone else following the setlists? Or am I the only nutty one here

Anyone else following the setlists? Or am I the only nutty one here

if they just repeat last nights show i'd be very happy

11.24.06 Philadelphia, PA - Tower Theater

Set 1

Brand New Angel

Bad Little Doggie

Lola Leave Your Light On->

Mother Earth

Unring The Bell

Brighter Days

Like Flies