Jambands.ca

Let's Have an Online Group Hug

MarcO

LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEE BomB! MMMmmmMMMmmmMMMmmMMMm Yeaaaa Thaaaattt sooooo Gooooodd I wonder what the Bigest Group hug has ever Been. I think if everyone arranged them selves into a great big circle, joined hands and then walked straight in in a very nice kind and calming way we could make the Biggest Group hug. Can you imagine the the KIND of energy that would be created. Man this is giving me a Kind demonstrational feeling if ya catch my drift. Like 2000 ppl aranged some wear doing the bigest group hug we could tour! gathering More ppl along the way. And afterwards gather at the Closest establishment afterwards for some good ol music. Ok i hope im not going over board here. Love Bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How does a HUGE Massive Group Hug sound Down on queens park sound, with more ppl then just jambands.ca sound. It try to show the unity of ppl that wont our troops home and outa AFG. And right after dispers quickly and go to a large random club space or what ever and have a descussion and a cocktail, because if it works id like to all caravan to montreal, do one there to gather more ppl and off to ottawa for the grand Finish where mabe some other ppl will be there waiting for us. And if we would have sychonicity with our western partners we could. Really show some support. This is an idea and take no responsibilty for this, its a idea and a vision. all We need is suport and to figure out some minor details.

How does a HUGE Massive Group Hug sound Down on queens park sound, with more ppl then just jambands.ca sound. It try to show the unity of ppl that wont our troops home and outa AFG. And right after dispers quickly and go to a large random club space or what ever and have a descussion and a cocktail, because if it works id like to all caravan to montreal, do one there to gather more ppl and off to ottawa for the grand Finish where mabe some other ppl will be there waiting for us. And if we would have sychonicity with our western partners we could. Really show some support. This is an idea and take no responsibilty for this, its a idea and a vision. all We need is suport and to figure out some minor details.

lol lol lol.. just everything about this makes me crack up.... :D gooo matty!! :D