Jambands.ca

Lindsay Lohan Wants Al Gore...

Jaimoe

(sigh) Red-faced and stupid, I admit to typing her name into Google Search at least a couple of times a week. But it's just a never-ending decline, hard but riveting to watch.

That girl hasn't got much longer to go if she doesn't clean up her act. Her Mom and Dad are just useless douchebags. She probably doesn't have a friend that doesn't use her. I just used the same word twice in one sentence.

The past month has seen her seen by an emergency physician for a "mysterious ailment" and photographed with cuts on her wrists.

here's the entire letter

also, here is more on the same event. This was reported much earlier and shows a link to Gore and Will Farrell.

Will Ferrell turned to DiCaprio, Gore and Affleck and said, "Who cares about that freak anymore, anyway?" - setting off laughter. Later, Lohan, with a champagne glass in her hand, tried flirting with Leo, to no avail.

Does this chick have parents?

If not here are 4 easy steps to clean up your image:

1. Stop drinking on weekdays like a sailor on welfare.

2. Put on underwear and a bra and stop letting your cooter hang out like Paris and Britney.

3. Stop airing you private life in public. Keep the media for the acting thing you do. Keep the media out of your tiffs, affairs and all the men you bounce off.

4. Star eating again! You look gross. Only Nicole Richie has you beat.

Look I'm all for kicking people when they're down but fuck. I mean I think the Ferrell line is hilarious but let's take a peak behind the velvet rope into Ferrell, Affleck, DiCaprio and the rest of the fucking room at the GQ Men's dinner and I think you pretty much see a picture of infidelity, depravity, abuse, alcoholism, usery and snorting coke of hooker's clits. But because this is a young trainwreck of a woman, and because of the latent misogyny in our culture, she just looks better while going off the tracks. It seems that simple to me.

Whoopdeefuckingdoo. You mean she's a teen alcoholic! You mean she has more fucking money than she knows what to do with and she goes out and she drinks AND dances. What a fucking mess. Does anyone remember Warren fucking Beatty. Christ.

It looks like she's got a bandaid over her wrist and while I thought the cutting or bruising was debatable it may be another poor coping mechanism. You can see where the former vice president came up to her at an event and offered to give her some advice and she just took it too far. It all seems pretty simple and basic to me and again if not for the blatant pedophilia in our culture none of this would be a story.