Jambands.ca

My Top Friends

zero

notice how I tried to turn the thread around. follow my lead and everything will be alright.

Why bump it to begin with? Wouldn't letting it drop off the first page be alot more effective then "trying to turn it around" and bringing it back up to everyone's attention?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah... my brief moment of fame. In top friends, and out again, so fast.

Replaced by Jenna. Note to self - lose baby and camera. Need stairs, much less clothing.

Oh wait, that's Bouche's top friends! Bouche, why am I not in your top friends? You were promoted to mine a long time ago. Is it a baby/camera/ stairs/clothing thing?

What's up Fag Central? Holy Fuck this is funny, not the band, like -- well you remember that time when that Luke guy disowned you all - the hilarious thing is that when - and basically only the Narrator would know this- anyways after you all wiped the chocolate shit from around your lips- You Sound Like Those Stillepost Twats.

Oh and this Vieux Farka Toure guy is basically the balls on Next Best Thing. Dead/Phish good. Show Hova.

notice how I tried to turn the thread around. follow my lead and everything will be alright.

Why bump it to begin with? Wouldn't letting it drop off the first page be alot more effective then "trying to turn it around" and bringing it back up to everyone's attention?

4 mins after the last post is hardly considered bumping....such a weak complaint.

Luke, I've been thinking of you these days. I doubt that I have much to offer you, but I do hope that your days get easier.

Dude funny shit. Fag boy (zero) totally just folded on 3 Kings cause Dilla had a deuce like a deuce deuce. Dilla had that fugger sewating Highlarious. Dilla's jokes yo.

If you want to laugh (yfao):

http://lei32.imeem.com/music/MATgT3Ga/no_title/

If you want to cry (yfao):

http://profile.imeem.com/RtXWcl/music/YIt6XdIr/fuck_beyoncel_lmfao/

Heaven Is A Place

seriously' date=' take your mental breakdown somewhere else.... With all sympathy, unless you really want to be held in Lindsay Lohan esteem...[/quote']

please take these kinds of posts to phantasytour.com or somewhere else where the maturity level is low.

Are you suggesting that it's not low here? Hilarious!

seriously' date=' take your mental breakdown somewhere else.... With all sympathy, unless you really want to be held in Lindsay Lohan esteem...[/quote']

please take these kinds of posts to phantasytour.com or somewhere else where the maturity level is low.

Are you suggesting that it's not low here? Hilarious!

I clearly and personally dropped things to a new low with a MySpace friends list capture. Anyone else have screen-capture software?