Jambands.ca

QOTD

CatPhish

I’ve been having many funny dreams lately. Last night I dreamt that I was stealing cars with Pei Punk and we were taking them to a garage and turning them into Demolition Derby cars (I clearly remember painting a tornado one of the cars) and selling them to people at some fairground. Then I think Lisa and I were cheerleaders at the derby, someone elese was selling got dogs but I can't really rememebr who it was. I think I might be missing some important parts in there, but that’s the just of it. I think Dave was not happy about my part in any of this.

So what have you dreamt about lately?

This was a good one....

There seemed to be a nuclear attack on the States, kinda like the one on the television show "24". Basically a nuke went off, mushroom cloud the whole nine yards. I was investigating a crime scene with none other than Horatio Caine. You know...CSI: Miami. So anyways, were chatting and he says we should get out of here. I said, "what are you thinking, H?" He says "It starts with an O Scot, an O!" Ummmm, I wasn't quite sure what he was talking about, than he said "THE OZARKS!" Anyways, we started HIKING to the Ozarks, with his kids....the OZarks have now conveniently moved to Alaska, and Alaska was now on the north-east tip of Canada, instead of the north-west. We finally make the trek to Alaska from Miami, which only took about 20 minutes, and decided we were going to tube down some river to a restaurant on some island. We hit the river, get wet and reach the shore of the island.....

The phone rings and wakes me up!

once, within the last 2 months i dreamt that for some reason i was going away for a week and needed someone to house/dog sit and i was at dimaflecks house talking about it and he was all "i'll house sit for you" and when i came home he'd burned the place down

once, within the last 2 months i dreamt that for some reason i was going away for a week and needed someone to house/dog sit and i was at dimaflecks house talking about it and he was all "i'll house sit for you" and when i came home he'd burned the place down

I dreamt I went to a museum with Dima and a really hot chick and soiled myself. When I woke up Dima was standing over me yelling "that's my dream bitch!!!"

I had a dream last week that we were playing Skank-ball. Voodoolady was all nervous to go up to bat...didn't think she could swing worth a shit. Gateaux pitches the best pitch EVER to her. She hits a 3 baser. I step up the plate. I'm super-excited about batting since it's been years and I couldn't wait to belt one out. Gateaux pitches...somewhere towards the shortstop. errmmm...ok, try again. Way up in the air the second pitch goes and plunks down right infront of him. 3rd and final pitch, he takes a hissy fit and just tosses it in my general direction. I tried so freakin' hard to run towards it just to tap it. Nothing. I got nothing. And poor voodoolady is stranded on third base still.

Gateaux...I'm gonna kick your ass.

I had a dream the other day that I was walking my dog through the woods. When I came upon some cappiberras only they could talk. Actually the more I think about it they might have been piggies from the book Speaker for the Dead, but I haven't read that book in a couple of years. Anyway, I was trying to communicate with these furry talking creatures when 4 or 5 grizzly bears started running through the woods eating anything insight including the talking cappiberra. I was trying to protect my dog and myself from the bears by running full out (which is odd because I've been walking with a cane and a lot of pain for the last month and a half). Then all of a sudden I was in the middle of a american civil war era type of conflict, but my dog was still there and the bears and the cappiberra, only now there was bullets and mortors flying everywhere. Then I woke up.