Jambands.ca

Diesel Dog in Chatham: Video Link!

backbacon

We are excited to have Diesel Dog back in Chatham on Saturday April 28 for a very special night of music!

The acoustic duo, Madgrass, will get things started with unique takes on some of their bluegrass favourites as well as Madgrass originals. Joining Madgrass on bass will be Diesel Dog's keys/ banjo player, Diesel Ryan.

Twisters provides excellent in-house sound and lights; expect a concert experience!

454653032_15cda31a69.jpg

454653034_57ac52214c.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice one bacon, look'in forward to this one, hopefully a few outta towners can manage to get down for this one . That means you fukin paisley, u skank .

I like the pre party suggestion Swifty, bigitme.. now we gots that outta the way, talk to your hot wife about a after party too ? :blush:

... and another great poster keri .

Diesel / Madgrass = HOLLAH .

Golf sounds like a great way to spend the day on Saturday!

Sorry about the date change, Chewie... it was important to have the show on a Saturday though. Maybe you can change your plans... isn't it just a trip to the Carribean or something silly that you have planned??

That's right, no school house this time... I'll save that place for more intimate shows/ private parties.

(minor thread hijak)

Ok, i just called "the links" and they and everyone else are fist come first served right now, so what time is good for everyone.

(regularly scheduled thread topic)

DIESEL DOG AT TWISTERS RULES!

(minor thread hijak)

I'll probably head out around 9:30 or 10am to secure a spot, all are welcome :)

For the record, the show the other night at the Lancaster was definitely the best acoustic set i've ever seen DD play and the last electric set of the night was up there with the best i've seen them play. Damn them album tunes are polished!

See ya in a couple of weeks :)

hopefully a few outta towners can manage to get down for this one . That means you fukin paisley' date=' u skank .

[/quote']

lol =)

yays... no doubt, no doubt... even though it basically sounds like there's gonna be a bunch o tired golfers snoozin through the show

let them stay at the saxony, its part of chathams heritage you know.

Yeah, but the Chatham Motel is only a 20 second walk home after the party though... altough the Colonial is only about 45 seconds and you don't have to cross a road! Saxony is about a 3 minute walk, no crossing of the road involved, AND has a restaurant attached... hmmm... then ther's the Super 8 another one minute down from the Saxony.. it has hallways... that's gotta be nice! The Kent Motel and Flamingo are about 7 minutes.. that's pushing it.

I notice on the new disc that the words to the song "Workin Through The Week" were written by Kennedy and Morrison. Is this Kennedy person a friend of backbacon?!?

Yes, we've known each other forever! :D