Jambands.ca

NRPS show in Toronto Sat. night

Freak By Night

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dropped 20 more at Shady Grove yesterday, not sure how many Looney Tunes (Burlington) has out of the 9 i previously reported. I think Spiritual smoke has 5 and the venue around 50. Everyone’s in good shape if they get on it early. But please keep in mind that tickets are $30 dos (day of show). Please call before you go anywhere.

If you’re out of town and need a ticket and you can’t charge by phone with the venue please send me a PM before 5:00 PM and I’ll hold you a ticket until 8:00 PM. Only valid for members and their friends, using your online name.

Unfortunately I can’t hold tickets after 8pm because I need to account for all tickets at doors, and release any unsold tickets to the general public. I can only hold 15 tickets through this offer so please act now if you need help getting to the show.

Hope to see you there

Cheers

Brian

Go Raptors!!!

Fantastic show in Toronto Saturday night. It was the fulfillment of a dream to get to see David Nelson peform live and he didn't disappoint. Buddy Cage was awesome on the pedal steel. Cool little venue too. We couldn't have had better seats! And the band played every song I wanted to hear. If anyone has a copy of the show, please let me know.

I also remembered how much I love Toronto. Killer city!!

Here's the setlist, according to a post on the New Riders forum:

THE SILVER DOLLAR ROOM TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA 4-21-07

1st Set:

Lonesome La Cowboy

Sutter's Mill

Contract

I Dont Know You

Whatcha Gonna Do

Pretty Lil Miss

Dirty Business

Groupie

15 Days Under The Hood

Henry

Sing Me A Rainbow

Dead Flowers

2nd Set:

Louisiana Lady'

Last Lonely Eagle

Truck Drivin Man

Nuclear Survival Message >

Garden Of Eden >

The Last Time >

Garden Of Eden

Slidin Delta

Any Naked Eye

Whiskey

Peggy-O

Higher

Let It Bleed

Encore:

Long Black Veil

Panama Red

They gave you a soundboard feed? Nice! Are you going to look into whether they'll let you upload it?
If anyone has a copy of the show, please let me know.

I take it that you read "has" as "needs"? ;)

I decided last minute to simplify the trip and not bring my recording equipment. I was a puddle of goo by the end of the night so it was all for the best. ;)