Happy 4 20!!!

captainsunshine

Happy 4 20 y'all!

I'm startin' my day off right!

:crazy:

marijuana.jpg

Let's do it to it!

marijuana_clip_image001_0000.jpg

[When marijuana is smoked, its active ingredient THC travels throughout the body, including the brain, to produce its many effects. THC attaches to sites called cannabinoid receptors on nerve cells in the brain, affecting the way those cells work. Cannabinoid receptors are abundant in parts of the brain that regulate movement, coordination, learning and memory, higher cognitive functions such as judgment, and pleasure.]

Think I'll start with a coffee and hold out till 4:20pm for the fattee ... But hey breathe deeply of the smoke and drink healthy of the wine!

So many choices when picking from all the shows to take in tonight, huh? tigger/becky deally, The Droops have a matinee this aft ... hmmm Ah maybe a little hoot might help me decide.

gears.jpg

You know what really grinds my gears? All this happy 420 bullshit or whenever the time turns 4:20 and some hippie burnout turns into a drooling pavlovian dog and just has to smoke a gas-filled bong. Whenever someone mentions 420, I immediately hear memories being erased. Time stands still and all the Jim Morrison wanna-be’s start with their ‘grass is greener’ campaigns. Its times like this that I want the world to take me away from all these god-damn stupid parasites. There is something you need to know. You are not people you are hippies. Do you really want to save the world? Here’s a start. Stop smoking so much pot and smelling bad. You Embarrass Myself. And that is what really grinds my gears.

Sit back and hold your breath, just let nature take effect

A warm glow inside my bones

The touch of velvet rubbed against my soul

Thought of things youve always known

Break through and listen, to yourself

To your self

Let go perception - enter true reality

I can see through my third eyes...

To your self

Let go of perception - enter true reality

A sea of green will set us free

Dank

Expand my inner being

Through what the earth provides

I hear her voice calling

The hour has arrived...

To your self

Let go of perception - enter true reality

Its 4 :20

There is something you need to know. You are not people you are hippies. Do you really want to save the world? Here’s a start. Stop smoking so much pot and smelling bad. You Embarrass Myself. And that is what really grinds my gears.

:P:P

Uhhhh...huh?

I don't get it.

Edited by Guest

What a perfect 420 !!!:)

Just got back from a 2hr lunch

with non other than CaptianSUNSHINE

and our two doggy's

Hit up this really cool conservation area/park

in Dundas near my work, so incredibly beautiful out right now, 21 degrees and not a cloud in the sky...

dam hard to come back here though

but not long till its 420 ;)

Best 420 ever !!!

Do you work in Dundas Baj? That's my original hometown, I think my heart will always be there. Actually you'd probably be surprised to know how many of us heads in this area are actually from Dundas...

Which conservation area? LOts of good quality places to choose from in Dundas (most of which are all linked to the Bruce Trail)

gears.jpg

You know what really grinds my gears? All this happy 420 bullshit or whenever the time turns 4:20 and some hippie burnout turns into a drooling pavlovian dog and just has to smoke a gas-filled bong. Whenever someone mentions 420, I immediately hear memories being erased. Time stands still and all the Jim Morrison wanna-be’s start with their ‘grass is greener’ campaigns. Its times like this that I want the world to take me away from all these god-damn stupid parasites. There is something you need to know. You are not people you are hippies. Do you really want to save the world? Here’s a start. Stop smoking so much pot and smelling bad. You Embarrass Myself. And that is what really grinds my gears.

This should help...bend over buddy...

Product_Ointment_12.jpg

or this

dmt_crystal3.jpg

Not quite edger, I'm just west of Mac, just before you go down into Dundas... I love that area so much! We went to the one out on hyw. 99 I think it is...its right beside the rail trail and there is an old train station now the trail station ;) great spot !!!

Edited by Guest