Jambands.ca

Ryan Adams June 22 Toronto

dave-O

The Cardinals have confirmed a run of club dates in the US and Canada this June. Show dates and venues are below. Tickets go on sale this week. Stay tuned to http://www.ryan-adams.com for ticketing details:

6/18 – Minneapolis, MN – Cedar Cultural Center

6/19 – Chicago, IL – The Black Orchid

6/20 – Detroit, MI – Gem Theater

6/22 – Toronto, ONT - Enwave Theater

6/24 – Burlington, VT – Higher Ground – on sale now!

6/28 – Philadelphia, PA – The Fillmore at the TLA

6/29 - Boston, MA – Somerville Theater

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nevermind..

The Enwave Theatre is a multi-use venue ideal for music, dance, and theatre presentations. The theatre boasts excellent acoustics and the flexibility to be transformed into various seating configurations - from a 350-seat proscenium set-up to a maximum in-the-round capacity of 422 seats.

This historical facility, constructed in 1926, was originally used as an ice-house for the adjacent terminal warehouse. Its transformation into the unique venue it is today began in 1986 when it was re-designed by Peter Smith of Lett/Smith Architects, continued through renovations in 1991 which added the sleek, three-story glass encasement that surrounds the entire north, east and west sides of the building.

The Enwave Theatre continues to provide a unique facility for many international and local artistic groups as well as corporate clients.

Dearest Nellie,

I know you bought me White Stripes tickets for my birthday already and I couldn't be more grateful. I really thought I couldn't love you anymore then I do but letting me go see Ryan Adams just might make me love you EVEN MORE ::double exclamation point::

Love NewRider

Dearest Nellie,

I know you bought me White Stripes tickets for my birthday already and I couldn't be more grateful. I really thought I couldn't love you anymore then I do but letting me go see Ryan Adams just might make me love you EVEN MORE ::double exclamation point::

Love NewRider

Dearest NewRider,

I know how much you would love to go see Ryan Adams and know how appreciative you are to have received White Stripes tickets for your upcoming birthday. But what I ALSO know... is that there is absolutely nothing more that I could do to make you love me even more because I am so gosh darn incredibly wonderful.

So maybe you could just go and do some dishes or vacuum before you head off to the office.. now THAT is something you could do for me to possibly love you even more

::double exclamation point::

cheers,

Nellie

Can anyone get his site working? All I get is the page to enter info for updates and it won't go beyond that.

Arrrgh. Need info!

It worked better for me in Internet Explorer, but be careful: once the (flash?) loads up, some very loud obnoxious sounds are played (I have my headphones plugged in and sitting on the desk a foot or so away, and what I heard startled me).

Aloha,

Brad

Wow Ryan Adams on the 22nd and Wilco on the 30th...I think I just had an Alt-Country wet dream.

Back to back nights in Boston for me. Provided I get tickets to Somerville, knock on wood.