Jambands.ca

People can be so disgusting.

StoneMtn

within the first week or so of owning my car I must have hit about six bunnies... it was absolutely ridiculous and i felt so terrible. they were just running out in front of me like you wouldn't believe. But i too have had a friend die because she swerved for an animal. It's a tough choice to make, but you make it.

I really don't know the circumstances here without witnessing the whole event with my own eyes, but people get distracted so easily. Ever just zoned out on something while driving? I have... you're awake and eyes open, but mentally noone's home. there's been times where i'll snap out of it and think to myself "whoa, where'd you just go?" all while driving down the road.

I don't hate people at all. What if you did kick the shit out of this guy and as it turns out, he really didn't see the ducks? What then?

I ran over a cat once. Didn't even see it. I heard a *thunk* and checked my rearview mirror and instantly saw what had happened. I pulled over to find the cat had amazingly dragged itself off the road to die. Tearful I called the SPCA and waited for them. When I asked they told me it wasn't wearing a collar but I think the guy might have been trying to spare my grief a little. Those of you that know of my affinity for critters (especially cats) will understand how remarkably traumatizing it was.

Poor little fella.

Melba toast and I were driving through rural Colorado when he hit a deer. I had just started dozing off when it happened too. I woke up and he had this stunned look on his face, "I just hit a deer," he said. So we pulled over and decided we better drag it off the road. I kept calling him a murderer and he kept telling me to shut-up.

We didnt really know what to do but I had remembered hearing that you should report it. So the DJ drove off to find a pay phone. HE came back and said he couldnt find one. We decided we better just leave it on the side of the road.

THEN!! LOW AND BEHOLD, THE LITTLE BASTARD WOKE UP! "Your alive!!!" we rejoiced. So we sat there telling him how stupid he was for running across the road (he was just a little guy). He shook his head a couple of times and then scurried of into the wilderness. Then the Dj and kissed under the stars. No, wait, we gave eachother hand jobs in the backseat. But thats neither here nor there. Bottom line is that the little bugger lived and the Dj is no longer a murderer. The rest of the trip was wonderful.

you just wanted to post on an internet forum and pretend to be a tough guy..

[color:purple]Yes. That was my point.

I am glad you are intelligent enough to understand.

Well done.

By the way, I think it was only you who mentioned "kicking the shit" out of anyone. I simply don't speak like that, and that was not even what I was implying.

By the way, I think it was only you who mentioned "kicking the shit" out of anyone. I simply don't speak like that, and that was not even what I was implying.

I almost did a U-Turn (which I couldn't do, because of the island) and was thinking of what I was going to do to this person when I caught them and made them pull over, and I considered whether I was prepared to be criminally charged as a result of what I was going to do. I was prepared for that, but I then realized that the car had gotten far enough away by the time I reached the end of the island that I couldn't actually tell which car it was anymore.

doesnt sound physically threatening at all..

so what were you thinking of doing? what were you prepared to do that was criminal?

i am intelligent enough to understand that you over reacted to a guy that almost hit an animal on a road.. guy saw ducks(how do yo know this?, bullshit), guy sped up(more bullshit), i woulda went and got em' and was prepared to do something criminal(hahahahaha bullshit bullshit bullshit hahahahaha) and no no no you werent trying to sound like a tough guy at all.

anyway i was just over reacting to your over reaction.. for someone with such greater intelligence then mine i thought you could figure it out and realise i was just fuckin around.

what I was going to do to this person when I caught them and made them pull over, and I considered whether I was prepared to be criminally charged as a result of what I was going to do. I was prepared for that

so what WERE you going to do, that was going to get you criminally charged?

I'm pretty sure I know the Birds you are talking about. they have been lblocking that road for a while now, had to wait 5 min last night for them to move so I could drive home.

I'm pretty sure it illegal to kill Canadian geese, I've been told many times, that all you can do is sit and wait for them to move. you should have just got his licence plate number and called the cops.

and next time before you do anything that I would do, call me to do it, and then just get me out of any trouble my actions might cause! We should both stick with things were good at, and you don't find me preaching law :P

Melba toast and I were driving through rural Colorado when he hit a deer. I had just started dozing off when it happened too. I woke up and he had this stunned look on his face, "I just hit a deer," he said. So we pulled over and decided we better drag it off the road. I kept calling him a murderer and he kept telling me to shut-up.

We didnt really know what to do but I had remembered hearing that you should report it. So the DJ drove off to find a pay phone. HE came back and said he couldnt find one. We decided we better just leave it on the side of the road.

THEN!! LOW AND BEHOLD, THE LITTLE BASTARD WOKE UP! "Your alive!!!" we rejoiced. So we sat there telling him how stupid he was for running across the road (he was just a little guy). He shook his head a couple of times and then scurried of into the wilderness. Then the Dj and kissed under the stars. No, wait, we gave eachother hand jobs in the backseat. But thats neither here nor there. Bottom line is that the little bugger lived and the Dj is no longer a murderer. The rest of the trip was wonderful.

You have your facts wrong here Hal.

First off, I wasn't driving a third person Chris was driving the car. It was quite foggy in the backwoods of Colorado and he claimed it was too dark to see, but I was reading in the backseat so it couldn't have been that dark. To his credit he missed most of the deer but smoked the little guy with the side mirror of my car, shattering it.

Then we got out of the car and pulled the poor little guy off the road. You and Chris were nearly crying. I said we couldn't do anything standing around and that we could call and report it at the next gas station. You two then called me a heartless bastard and insisted on staying with the passed out deer, despite my suggestion that it was a wild animal who had always gotten along without you taking care of it before.

So, I went down the raod looking for a phone, being in the middle of nowhere however there was nothing nearby at all. I drove for a 1/2 hour on the search before turning back. When I got back you two idiots jumped back in the car and said to go. I asked what happened to change your mind. You said that you had walked over to the farm down the road and asked what to do, when he said you shouldn't worry about it all thought of the deer left your mind.

Then came the handjobs.

Later that day you got annoying so we drugged you with NyQuill.

I guess people are disgusting...I for one would've realized how incredibly fortunate those ducks were to not get hit.

that last one sure was a 'lucky duck'

I think Stoney could really use a bong hit. All those long hours lawyering and moderating the west coast board and dealing with Toronto Rushhour.

Miss the coast yet buddy?